Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associates, Consultant through recruitment notification – Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. 04/2015. Candidates who have completed MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Associates, Consultant Job on or before 30/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH)
Vacancy Name : Research Associates, Consultant
Educational Qualification : MS/MD
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.36,000-50,000/- p.m
Job Location : Shimla
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Regional Research Institute (H), C-12, Lane-1, Sector-1 Below B.C.S., New Shimla
Detail of Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) Research Associates, Consultant Recruitment:
The Council intends to engage 12 (twelve) Research Associates (Homoeopathy) /Consultant (Homoeopathy) at a remuneration of Rs. 36,000/- + HRA / Rs.50,000/- per month respectively on contract basis through Test /Interview to be held on 30th May, 2015 (Saturday). Further details regarding, educational qualification, place of posting, venue of interview, etc. are available at Council’s website www.ccrhindia.org. The Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH), an autonomous body under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India intends to engage Research Associates (Homoeopathy) and Consultant (Homoeopathy) on contract basis for its different programmes / projects as per details given below:
- Name of post Research Associates (Homoeopathy) and Consultant (Homoeopathy)
- No. of post 12 (Twelve) [03 for Swasthya rakshan program 02 for Healthy Child Program 02 for NPCDCS program 02 Consultants (Homoeopathy) 03 for Intra Mural Research ] [Unreserved-06, OBC -03, SC-02 and ST-01]
- Qualification/experience: 1. M.D. in Homoeopathy from a recognized Statutory Board/Council/University included in the 2nd Schedule to Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973. 2. Enrolment on the Central Register of CCH or State Register of Homoeopathy.
- Age Not exceeding 40 years as on the date of advertisement.
- Emoluments (per month) (i) Research Associates – Rs. 36000/- (1st year), Rs.38000/- (2nd year) and Rs.40000/- ( 3rd year) + HRA (ii) Consultant (Homoeopathy) – Rs.50,000/- per month consolidated.
- Period of engagement Initially for one year.
- Venue, Date & Time of Test and Interview Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, 61-65 Institutional Area, Opposite D-Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi. Date: 30.05.2015 (Saturday) Time: 10.30 AM
- Reporting Time for Test / Interview 09.30 AM to 10.30 AM
- Place of Posting (i) Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, 61-65 Institutional Area, Opposite D-Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi[Tel: 011-28524415] (ii) Central Research Institute (H) A-1/ Sector-24, Noida. (U.P.) [Tel: 120-2411323/2411324]
Selection Procedure for Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) – Research Associates, Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Associates, Consultant Vacancy in Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) :
- The number of vacancies may vary depending upon the requirement.
- The candidates will be engaged against different programmes of the Council and duties will be assigned, including field duties, accordingly. The tentative job requirements are enclosed (Annex-1).
- The selections will be made for the Institutes/Units as indicated in the advertisement. However, the selected candidates are liable to be posted in any other Institute/Units of the Council.
- Qualification (s) are relaxable at the discretion of the Council in the case of candidate otherwise well qualified.
- The eligibility of the candidates will be determined as on the date of advertisement.
- The candidates who fulfill the eligibility requirements may attend the Test/Interview along with an application in the prescribed format (Annex-II), Registration Slip duly filled in, along with Original documents and self attested photocopies of certificates of qualifications, experience, mark sheet, birth certificates, passport size photographs, caste certificates – for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (as per proforma prescribed by Government of India (Department of Personnel & Training)) in respect of posts reserved for them – formats have been reproduced in Annex-III. Candidates belonging to OBC will also be required to give a declaration of not belonging to creamy layer.
- Applicants appearing with incomplete documents will not be entertained for the test/interview.
- The candidate, if employed with any Autonomous/Govt. or private sector, may bring NOC from their employer at the time of interview/test.
- The competent authority reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment exercise at any stage.
- In case large number of candidates reporting for interview/test, the competent authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates by adopting appropriate criteria. Further, the interview may also be held on the next day.
- The selected candidates shall have no claim for appointment on regular basis by virtue of their being engaged on contractual basis.
- Interested candidates may also in their own interest ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions. Ineligible candidates will not be allowed to appear for interview. Verification of documents/certificates will be done before the Interview.
- Candidates are requested to see Council’s website (www.ccrhindia.org) on regular basis for any new announcement in this regard.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending test/interview.
- Canvassing in any form OR on behalf of a candidate will be a disqualification.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/5/2015
Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) Recruitment 2014 – Advt. No. 04/2015
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016