Central Council for Research in Siddha (CCRAS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Upper Division Clerk through recruitment notification – Central Council for Research in Siddha (CCRAS) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.2-16/2014/CCRS/ESTT. Candidates who have completed Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Council for Research in Siddha (CCRAS).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Upper Division Clerk Job on or before 7/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Council for Research in Siddha (CCRAS)
Vacancy Name : Upper Division Clerk
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 7/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : CENTRAL COUNCIL FOR RESEARCH IN SIDDHA Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India SCRI Building, Anna Govt. Hospital Campus, Arumbakkam, Chennai – 600106
Detail of Central Council for Research in Siddha (CCRAS) Upper Division Clerk Recruitment:
Central Council for Research in Siddha, an Autonomous Body under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India invites applications, under DR quota, for the following post:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Upper Division Clerk||03||– (1) Degree from a recognized University (2) At least five years administrative experience in correspondence work in Government/Semi Government/ Public Sector Undertaking/ Government Institution (3) Thorough knowledge of Govt. of India office routine/ rules and regulations Desirable – Knowledge of computer application||PB 1 (5200-20200) plus Grade pay Rs 2400/-||25 years and below as on 01.01.2015 (i) Age relaxations for SC/ST/OBC (NON CREAMY LAYER)/PH candidates as per Government of India norms issued by DOPT from time to time (ii) Upper age limit is relaxable upto the age of 40 years (45 years in the case of SC/ST candidates) for the Central Govt. Civilian employees who have rendered not less than three years’ continuous service on regular basis (and not on adhoc basis) under Government of India.|
Selection Procedure for Central Council for Research in Siddha (CCRAS) – Upper Division Clerk Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 7/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Upper Division Clerk Vacancy in Central Council for Research in Siddha (CCRAS) :
- 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in ‘Employment News’ (07.07.2015)
- In the case of residents of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul&Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad, the application alongwith the DD should reach the Council within seven clear working days from the closing date.
- The Council will not be responsible for the postal delay.
The Director General,
Central Council for Research in Siddha,
(Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India)
SCRI Building, Anna Govt. Hospital Campus,
Arumbakkam, Chennai – 600106
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 7/7/2015
Central Council for Research in Siddha (CCRAS) Recruitment 2014 – F.NO.2-16/2014/CCRS/ESTT.
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016