Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Data Entry Operators/ Office Attendants/ Peons through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Data Entry Operators/ Office Attendants/ Peons on or before 15/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM)|
|Vacancy Name||Data Entry Operators/ Office Attendants/ Peons|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||25 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM), A Statutory Body under the MINISTRY OF AYUSH, Govt. of India Office: 61-65, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, JANAKPURI, NEW DELHI-110058|
Detail of Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) Data Entry Operators/ Office Attendants/ Peons Recruitment:
CCIM intends to engage through outsourcing from registered manpower agencies, initially approximate 15 Data Entry Operators/Computer Operators and 10 Office Attendants/Peons (it may be increased or decreased time to time as per requirement of the CCIM) on contract basis for performing the duties of Data Entry Operators/Computer Operators and Office Attendants/Peons. The monthly remuneration shall be Rs.13,000/-(Rupees thirty thousand only) per months for Data Entry Operators/Computer Operators and Rs.10,000/-(Rupees ten thousand only) per month for Office Attendants/Peons.
The essential qualifications, experience and age limits in this regard are as under:
- Qualifications for each post Data Entry Operator: Degree from a recognized University, Diploma/certificate in computer applications of not less than one year duration.
- Office Attendant/Peons: Minimum qualification of 10th pass. Age Limits: Not more than 30 years as on 01.01.2015 (Relaxable in case of deserving candidates)
- The selected manpower agency will be required to provide candidate possessing the required qualifications and experience, if any and within the age limits prescribed, in respect of whom the Council may at its discretion conduct a written test and/or hold interview. The Council will make the payment regarding EPF, ESIC, Service Tax etc as per rule on production of verified document.
Selection Procedure for Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) – Data Entry Operators/ Office Attendants/ Peons Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Data Entry Operators/ Office Attendants/ Peons Vacancy in Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM):
The Contractor will manage the statutory obligations of remitting/maintaining EPF, ESIC accounts of each employee. The monthly remuneration specified above is exclusive of employer’s contribution on account of EPF, ESIC etc. the selection of the manpower agency will be made on the basis of track record of providing quality personnel and service charges quoted by the firm. The firms may also give the break-up of monthly remuneration in respect of each post and person, on the basis of which deductions on accounts of EPF and ESIC will be made. It is clarified the Statutory obligation will be borne by Agency, Candidate and CCIM as per rule. Sealed quotations may be submitted to the Secretary, CCIM on any working day between 11:00A.M. to 4:00 P.M. by 15.01.2015 by mentioning the service charge per employee/per month only. The quotation shall be opened on the next working day at 11:00 A.M. in the presence of representatives of the firms who may wish to be present. Secretary, CCIM, reserves the right to accept or reject or any of the quotations without assigning any reason.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CCIM|
|Other Medical jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|