Central Council of Indian Medicine has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Council of Indian Medicine
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Lower Division Clerk Job on or before 13/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Council of Indian Medicine|
|Vacancy Name||Lower Division Clerk|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||13/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Central Council of Indian Medicine61-65, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, JANAKPURI NEW DELHI 110058|
Detail of Central Council of Indian Medicine Lower Division Clerk Recruitment:
Applications are invited for THREE temporary posts likely to be continued of Lower Division Clerk (Two reserved for O.B.C. and One for General Category) in the PB–1 5200-20200/-, Grade Pay–Rs.1900/- and other allowances admissible as per Central Government Rules amended from time to time .
- No of post : 03
- Salary : Rs.5,200 – Rs.20,200/-p.m
- Essential Qualification:- (i) 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Skill test Norms on Computer (i) English Typing @ 35 w.p.m. (ii) Hindi Typing @ 30 w.p.m. (Time allowed – 10 mts.) (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10,500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Age Between 18 and 27 years (Relaxation will be applicable as per Central Government rules).
Selection Procedure for Central Council of Indian Medicine – Lower Division Clerk Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Lower Division Clerk Vacancy in Central Council of Indian Medicine:
Application Form may be obtained from the office of the CCIM in any working day from 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM or from website www.ccimindia.org. Duly filled application with self attested copies of relevant documents should be reached to the Secretary, Central Council of Indian Medicine, 61-65 Institutional Area, Janakpuri, New Delhi by 13th February, 2015. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the last date for receipt of applications. Application received after the last date shall not be entertained in any case. Central Council of Indian Medicine reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/02/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CCIM|
|Other Medical jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016