Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Director with Degree/M.D holders
Company name :Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH)
Posts :Assistant Director
Qualification : Degree/M.D
Salary : Rs.15600-39100 /- P.M
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 8/9/2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for 01 (one) post of Assistant Director (Homoeopathy) under the Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy. Qualifications and other eligibility conditions are given below:
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR ffiOMOEOPATHD – 01 (One) Post [Group A-l] (Reserved for SC)
- Pay Band: PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.6,600/-
- Maximum 50 years and below as on l”January of the recruitment year. (Relaxable for Non-CCRH Govt. servants as per Govt. oflndia (DoPT) orders. No age bar for the employees of CCRH).
- Educational Qualifi cations: ESSENTIAL: 1. Degree in Homoeopathy from a recognized Statutory Board/Council/University included in the Second Schedule to Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973. 2. 08 (eight) years professional experience after obtaining degree/diploma out of which 06 (six) years experience should be in research/teaching in a recognized Institution / College/ University. 3. Enrolment on the Central Register of CCH or State Register of Homoeopathy. 4. Proficiency in English & Hindi. OR I . M.D. in Homoeopathy from a recognized Statutory Board/Council/University included in the Second Schedule to Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1913. 2. 05 (five) years professional experience after obtaining degree in Homoeopatl.ry Medicine out of which 03 (three) years experience should be in Researcr”L iTeacl.ring in a recognized InstitutiorVCollegeiUniversity. 3. Enrolment on the Central Register oICCH or State Register ofHomoeopathy. 4, Proficiency in English & Hindi.
- DESIRABLE:A. A deglee in Scierrce. B. Administrative experience in a respor.rsible capacity.
- DUTIES:. To assist the Director General in the adn.rinistration, planning and execution of lesearch programmes and other activities of the Council.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Last date lbr receipt of application is Str’ September. 2014.
- lJnless otl.rerrvise specified. the eiigibility of the candidates will be determined as on the closing date tbr receipt of applications.
- Since the post is rescrved fol Scheduled Caste (SC) candidates, the age limit shown above is relaxed age limit lor SC candidates and no furlher relaxation is permissible tbr SC candidate in this legard.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Government servants as per Governt.uent of India (DoPT) orders. A candidate seeking age lelaxatior.r under this category would have to produce a certificate issued after the date of advertisement from his/her employer on the office letter head as per the proforma attached. The age relaxation will be admissible to such Government servant as are working in posts whici.r are in the same line or allied cadres and where a relationship could be cstablished that his service already rendered in a parlicular post will be useful for the efficient discl.rarge of the duties of the post the recruitment of which has been advertised.
- Qualification (s) regarding experience is relayable,at the discretion ofthe Council in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, if at any stage of the selection, the Cour.rcil is of the opinion that sulficienL nurnber of candidales from this community are not likcly to be available to fill up the vacancies reserved for them.
- The caste certificale should be submitted as per the proforma prescribeh by rhe Department of Personnel and Training – copy attached. New Pension Scheme of the Cour.rcil will be applicable. l he number of vacancies may vary sub.ject to requirement at the stage of final selection.
- The individual selected against the above vacancy will be posted in any of the lnstitutes/Llnits/Hqrs office of the Council and is also liable to be trar.rsferred any where in hrclia. The Institutes/lJnits of the Council are located thror-rghout India and the cletails are available on the website ollhe CoLrncil.
- Self attested copies ofeducational qualifications. exFrcrjgngs, age, caste certificate (as per proforma prescribed by the DoPT – reproduced below). registration certificate e1c. should be attached with the application along with two recent
- The completed application fom, as per the format prescribed, should be sent by Registered Post/Speed post to tlie Director General, Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, 61-65 Institutional Area, Opposite D Block, Janakpuri. New Delhi-110058 so as to reach latest by the last date prescribed for receipt of applications. The car.rdidates should mention “Application for the post of Assistant Director (H)” in bold letters on top ofthe envelope.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 8/9/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CCRH||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017