Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Administrative Officer through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed GRADUATE can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Administrative Officer on or before 30/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Administrative Officer|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Directorate General of Health Services Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (), FDA Bhawan, Kotla Road,Delhi|
Detail of Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO) Junior Administrative Officer Recruitment:
Subject- Filling up the post of Junior Administrative Officer at Central Drugs Testing Laboratory, Kolkata.
- Post: Junior Administrative Officer, Central Drugs Laboratory , Kyd Street, Kolkata.
- Ministry : Ministry of Health and Family Welfare,
- Department: Directorate General of Health Services, New Delhi.
- Scale of Pay: Rs.9300-34800/- Grade pay of Rs.4600/- (PB-2)
- Eligibility Conditions: 1. Transfer on Deputation Officer under the Centra/State Government a)i) holding analogues posts; or (ii) with 3 years service in post in PB-2 Rs.930034800- Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- or equivalent; or (iii) with 8 years service in posts in PB-2 Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/- or equivalent; and (b) possessing experience in administrative, establishment and accounts matters. 2. The departmental Superintendent with 3 years regular service in the grade will also be considered and in case he is selected for appointment to the post the same shall be deemed to have been filled by promotion. (Period of deputation shall not ordinarily exceed 3 years.)
- Services of a suitable officer for the post of Junior Administrative Officer at Central Drugs Laboratory, Kolkata under the Directorate General of Health Service are required as per details given in the AnnexureI. The pay of the Officer selected will be regulated in accordance with the Ministry of Finance Office Memorandum No.1II) F.IIIB)75 dated .11.1975 as amended from time to time. The period of deputation will not ordinarily exceed 3 years.
Selection Procedure for Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO) – Junior Administrative Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Administrative Officer Vacancy in Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO):
Interested Officers who are eligible to apply for the post, should apply giving the detailed information as per annexureII. Officers who volunteer for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their names later. It is requested that the applications of eligible officers who can be spared immediately may be sent to the undersigned by 30.04.2015 at the latest. The upto-date ACRs of the applicants may also be sent along with their applications to the undersigned. This may be noted that applications will not be considered without ACRs.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/04/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CDSCO|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
22-10-2016 , 23-10-2016