Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Consultant Job on or before 27/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Deputy Chief (Regulatory Affairs) Forum of Regulators C/o Central Electricity Regulatory Commission 1 st Floor, Chanderlok Building Janpath, New Delhi-110001|
Detail of Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) Consultant Recruitment:
„FOR‟ invites sealed quotations from reputed Consultancy firms by 27.03.2015 upto 1500 Hrs. for “Engagement of Consultant for conducting a study on Review of functioning of CGRF & Ombudsman”. Detailed Terms of Reference (ToR) are available on the website of “FOR” i.e. www.forumofregulators.gov.in
- Payment Schedule:
- 10% of the professional fees shall be payable as advance at the time of signing agreement/acceptance of the offer, subject to production of Bank guarantee for equal amount to be valid till end of the agreement.
- 15% of the professional fees shall be payable on submission of the inception report;
- 30% of the professional fees shall be payable on submission of draft report;
- 30% of the professional fees shall be payable on submission of the final report after incorporating suggestions/comments of the Forum; and
- Balance 25% of the professional fees shall be payable (after adjusting advance, if any) on successful completion and acceptance of the final report by the ‘FOR’.
- Qualification/Experience Criteria:
- The Consultant should have completed/assisted Regulators with atleast 3 assignments on various regulations/orders/assignments related to consumer issues (grievances redressal, performance based regulation etc) in the electricity sector.
- The Consultant should be conversant with the working & role of Electricity Regulators.
- Application and Evaluation Criteria:
- The format of application is at Annexure-I and Annexure-II.
- The Consultant is required to submit two (2) copies of bids for Technical offer (each of which will be treated as original) along with soft copy of the technical offer (read-only copy) in pendrive in a sealed envelope and also one copy of Financial offer, duly sealed in separate envelopes
- Technical component will carry 70% weightage and Financial component 30% weightage.
- The bids of the eligible bidders as per Clause 6 will be scrutinized by Consultancy Evaluation Committee (CEC) and shortlisted bidders will be called for interaction with the CEC (with a presentation to be restricted to 6 slides) and their technical performance will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
Selection Procedure for Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC)- Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Consultant Vacancy in Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC):
- The Forum of Regulators (FOR) has been constituted by the Government of India under the terms of Section 166 (2) of the Electricity Act, 2003 (“the Act”). The Forum consists of the Chairperson of the Central Commission and the Chairpersons of the State Commissions. The Chairperson of the Central Commission is the Chairperson of the Forum of Regulators and secretarial assistance to the Forum is provided by the Central Commission. The Forum is responsible for harmonizing, coordinating, and ensuring uniformity of approach amongst the Electricity Regulatory Commissions across the country, in order to achieve greater regulatory certainty in the electricity sector. FOR has been taking steps towards ensuring that the provisions in the Electricity Act, Policies and Rules, i.e., the National Electricity Policy (NEP) and Electricity Rules 2005 are wellimplemented.
- The Electricity Act, 2003 makes elaborate provisions which seek to protect the interests of consumers. The National Electricity Policy and the Tariff Policy framed under the Act reinforce its provisions. They stipulate a road map and action plan for various stakeholders in ensuring protection of consumers’ interests. In line with these provisions, the State Electricity Regulatory Commissions (SERC) have notified regulations for redressal of consumer grievances. Further, the States have institutionalized the mechanisms of grievance redressal, such as the Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF) and the Ombudsman. Performance standards have also been specified delineating, inter alia, the requirements on quality of supply and service. A consumer advocacy system has been institutionalized in some States to educate consumers about their rights and obligations. The FOR has been deliberating on issues specific to the protection of consumers’ interests on a regular basis. The FOR recognizes the need to review the steps taken in various States in operationalizing the CGRF and Ombudsman. For this purpose, the Forum proposes to engage a Consultant.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the Technical Evaluation is 70% of the total score for technical component.
- Only those bidders, who qualify technically as per Clause 7.5, would be considered for Financial Evaluation.
- Weight for Financial Evaluation Proposal with the lowest quoted price will be given a financial score of 100 and other proposals would be given financial scores that are inversely proportional to their quotes.
- The total score will be obtained by weighting the Technical and Financial scores.
- Only successful bidder would be communicated the award of consultancy assignment. 7.10 The right to reject any or all bids rests with the FOR Secretariat without assigning any reason.
- Both ‘FOR’ and the Consultant would have an option to terminate the contract by giving a notice of one month or the equivalent remuneration in lieu thereof. In such cases, the Consultant shall be paid fees after taking into consideration the part of work completed prior to such foreclosure, termination or cancellation of the engagement as may be decided by the ‘FOR’, and the decision of the ‘FOR’ shall be conclusive and biding. The fees so fixed and paid shall be deemed to be final payment in such cases.
- The consultant shall abide with the contract as per Annexure-III.
- The address for submission of the proposal and seeking clarification is given below The Deputy Chief (Regulatory Affairs) Forum of Regulators C/o Central Electricity Regulatory Commission 1 st Floor, Chanderlok Building Janpath, New Delhi-110001
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/3/2015
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016