Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) invites application for the recruitment of Consultant with MBA/B.E/B.Tech holders
Company name :Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC)
Qualification : MBA/B.E/B.Tech
Salary : Rs. 2,25,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 8/9/2014
Details of Post :
- Post : Senior Advisor (Power Markets)
- No. of Consultant : 01
- Qualifications, Experience & Competencies : Qualification:Bachelor in Engineering with MBA / PGDBM in Finance / Energy Management from reputed institution ORChartered Accountant with MBA / PGDBM in Finance ORMasters in Economics.
- Experience: At least ten years in the field of power sector equity analysis or power sector consultancy or power companies/utilities or power trading with electricity traders or power exchange /commodity exchange or regulatory commissions.
- Competencies: Excellent written communication skills. Person who has published papers / articles on power markets in reputed journals/ magazines will be given preference.Strong analytical skills and ability to strategise, plan and execute studies on market behavior analysis, market surveillance, risk management etc.Adept in working on computers including MS Office.
- Consolidated Salary : Rs. 2,25,000/- per month. In deserving cases additional fee not exceeding 10% of the fees indicated above may be granted at the time of initial engagement.
General terms and conditions:-
- Normal working hours would be 9.30 A.M to 6.00 P.M (05 days week) including half an hour lunch break. The officials may be called on Saturdays, Sundays and other gazetted holidays, and directed to work beyond normal working hours in case of exigencies.
- There will be a provision of 15 days leave (including 8 days casual leave and seven days on the pattern of earned leave but not encashable) in a calendar year (in addition to the gazetted holidays applicable in CERC office) subject to prior sanction.
Duration of contract: The contract will be initially for a period of two years which can be extended for upto one year on each ccasion, limited to a total period of four years. In deserving cases an annual escalation upto 10% on the fee may be given with the approval of the competent authority based on the performance during receding year. The Commission and the Consultant would both have option to terminate the contract by giving a notice of three months or the equivalent remuneration in lieu thereof. Provided, in case of disciplinary action, the notice period shall not apply to CERC.
Applications are to be submitted in prescribed format only. Otherwise,the applications which are not in prescribed format are liable to be rejected.Incomplete applications or those received after due date will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected without any communication. The candidature of such candidates who are subsequently found ineligible according to the terms and conditions laid down in this tender notice will be cancelled. The decision of the Consultancy Evaluation Committee regarding eligibility of the candidate shall be final.
- The Consultants will be engaged in accordance with the terms andconditions laid down in CERC (Appointment of Consultants) Regulation, 2008 and its amendment from time to time (copies available in CERC’s website www.cercind.gov.in).
- The Commission reserves the right to reject or accept any bid without assigning any reason, or what so ever.
- Appointment under this assignment shall be on purely contract basis for a limited period only. Such appointment shall not bestow any rights what so ever to claim for regular appointment or continued contractual appointment in CERC.
- Relaxation in essential qualifications/experience can be considered in deserving cases at the discretion of CERC.
- CERC reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the above-mentioned positions.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interaction with the Selection Committee.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and eligible candidates may kindly send their applications, in the prescribed format to the Assistant Secretary, CERC, Ground Floor, Chanderlok Building, 36, Janpath, New Delhi-110 001 by Monday, the 08 September, 2014 up to 3.00 P.M.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 8/9/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CERC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016