Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant, Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.PS-03/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant, Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 17-Apr-2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant, Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, ITI|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||17-Apr-2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||CSIR-CENTRAL ELECTROCHEMICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE, Council of Scientific & Industrial Research), KARAIKUDI – 630 006|
Detail of Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI) Project Assistant, Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Walk-in-Screening Test/Interview will be held at Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi on 17.04.2015 for selection of suitable candidates for the temporary positions to be engaged in various projects.
|Position & Stipend||Essential Qualification||Project Title||Age limit|
|MSc in Chemistry with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST)||“ Revisit of cathodic protection potential requirement to update the guideline” GAP-09/12||
Junior Research Fellow (P)
MSc in Chemistry with NET/GATE qualification or NET Qualified for Lectureship *
*Lectureship qualification stipend will be `.12,000/-
|“ Generation & Electrochemical Reactivity of Metal atomic clusters” GAP-12/13|
Junior Research Fellow (P)
|“ Electrochemiluminescence of Metal Clusters: Synthesis, Characterization and suitable for Environmental Applications” GAP -18/13|
ITI – COPA
|“ Design and development of 12V/5Ah SLI flooded lead acid battery for on board charging” SSP-12/14||
Selection Procedure for Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI) – Project Assistant, Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 17-Apr-2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Assistant, Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI):
- Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/PH/Women candidate’s upto 5 years and 3 years for OBC for all the above positions as per GOI instructions.
- Reservation: As regards reservation, if all things are equal, SC/ST/OBC candidates may be given preference over General candidates so as to ensure their representation.
- Candidate should possess the required educational qualification as on the date of interview.
- If the number of candidates is more, the candidates will be short listed for interview through a written test.
- The engagement will be purely on temporary basis, initially for a period of six months, which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the tenure of the project/satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee as the case may be and does not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit on any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CECRI/CSIR.
- Eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-Screening Test / Interview with all original & self attested copies of certificates and duly filled-in application at 09:00 AM on 17.04.2015 at CECRI, Karaikudi.
- INTERIM QUERIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO. NO TA/DA WILL BE PAID FOR APPEARING THE INTERVIEW. THE DECISION OF THE DIRECTOR, CECRI REGARDING SELECTION WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 17-Apr-2015
CSIR-CENTRAL ELECTROCHEMICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE, Council of Scientific & Industrial Research), KARAIKUDI – 630 006
Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI) Recruitment 2014 – NOTIFICATION NO.PS-03/2015.
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017