Central Electronics Limited (CEL) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant General Manager & More Vacancies with Ph.D/ Graduate/ Post-graduate holders
Company name :Central Electronics Limited (CEL)
Posts :Assistant General Manager & More Vacancies
Qualification : Ph.D/ Graduate/ Post-graduate
Salary : Rs.16400-66000/- p.m
No of Post : 07
Last date to apply : 6/11/2014
Details of Post :
Assistant General Manager & More Vacancies
Central Electronics Limited is a Public Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Science & Technology and is engaged in manufacturing of Solar Photovoltaic Cells, Module & Systems, Railway Signalling Systems and Microwave Electronics Systems etc.The Company is looking for experienced & result oriented persons to fill the following positions on Deputation/ direct recruitment basis.
POST: GENERAL MANAGER/ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER (R&D) – One Post
- Job Description & Responsibilities: He will Head the R&D Division of the Company. He will be responsible for all the R&D activities of the Company. He will report to the Chairman & Managing Director.
- Eligibility: A) Qualifications & Experience: Candidate should have First class Master degree & Ph.D. in relevant discipline from recognized University/Institute of repute with good academic record. He should possess over 16 years Post Doctoral experience at senior level of Management in an organization of repute.
- Age: Maximum age limit is 50 years as on 01-10-2014.
- Pay Scale: Rs.43200 – 3% – 66000/-
- CTC: Rs.17.30 Lacs per annum Candidates with lesser experience (minimum 12 years) may be considered for AGM (R&D) post in the scale of pay of Rs.36600 – 3% – 62000/-(CTC: Rs.13.60 Lacs per annum).
Post : ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER (FINANCE) – One Post
- Job Description & Responsibilities: Candidates should have familiarity of Finance, Accounts, Fund Management, Taxation and MIS etc. and working knowledge of ERP System is essential.
- Eligibility: A) Qualifications & Experience: Graduate with Associate/Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Cost & Works Accountants of India with minimum 12 years post qualification experience as an Officer in Finance and Accounts Division of a reputed Organization preferably in Public Sector of which atleast 2 years in a senior position in the scale of Rs.32900-58000/-. B) Age : Maximum age limit is 45 years as on 01-10-2014
- Pay Scale: Rs.36600-3%-62000/-
- CTC: Rs.13.60 Lacs per annum
POST: ASSITANT GENERAL MANAGER (OPERATION AND MARKETING FOR INTEGRATED RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS) – One Post
- Job Description & Responsibilities: CEL has vast experience in areas of rural and remote area electrification projects and is focusing on rural electrification as well as integrated rural development projects in big way. The selected candidate will be responsible for developing CEL’s business in the above areas.This position constitutes a unique opportunity for the right person to create real social impact and gain considerable recognition. He shall be responsible for day-to-day execution of various initiatives.
- Eligibility: A) Qualifications & Experience: Candidate should be fist class Post-graduate/Graduate with proficiency in the use of computers. Candidates having Certification/ Training in Rural/ Social/ Economic Development will be preferred. He should posses over 12 years post qualification experience in implementing renewable energy and sustainable rural development projects. Knowledge of the target group will be a distinct advantage. Interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate are vital. The person must possess a track record that commands credibility within the sustainable development and/ or renewable energy industry. Experience working with the Government of India and/or in rural development would be distinct advantages and have significant professional experience in marketing in both rural and urban Indian culture/socioeconomic contextsand leading high performance teams.
- Age: Maximum age limit is 50 years as on 01-10-2014
- Pay Scale: Rs.36600-3%-62000/-
- CTC: Rs.13.60 Lacs per annum Candidates with lesser experience (minimum 10 years) may be considered for Chief Manager (Operation And Marketing For IRD Projects) post in the scale of pay of Rs. 32900 –3% – 58000/- (CTC: Rs.12.30 Lacs per annum).
Post: SENIOR MANAGER/MANAGER (PROJECT MANAGEMENT) – Two Posts
- Job Description & Responsibilities: He will function as project Manager and will be responsible for overall planning, staffing, implementation, control and evaluation of the project with specified deliverables.
- Eligibility: A) Qualifications & Experience: Candidates should have First class B.E./B. Tech in Electrical/Electronics Engineering from recognized University/Institute of repute with proficiency in the use of Computers and good academic records. Candidate having certification/Training in Project Management will be preferred. He should possess over 06 years Post Qualification experience in implementing projects for Government organization preferably in the area of Solar Energy and Solar Pumps. Must have implemented on/off grid rooftop/ground mounted KW scale and utility scale MW size projects.
- Age: Maximum age limit is 45 years as on 01-10-2014.
- Pay Scale: Rs.32900 – 3% – 58000/-
- CTC: Rs.11.00 Lacs per annum Candidates with lesser experience (minimum 04 years) may be considered for Manager (Project Management) post in the scale of pay of Rs.29100 – 3% – 54500/- (CTC: Rs.9.50 Lacs per annum).
Post : ACCOUNTS OFFICER – Two Posts
- Eligibility A) Qualification & Experience: Graduate preferably in commerce and passed final examination of CA/ICWA with 02 years post qualification experience in preparation of MIS, periodical profit & loss accounts and balance sheet, interaction with statutory auditors of CAG and other Govt. agencies. Working experience in ERP System is essential.
- Age: Maximum 35 years as on 01.10.2014
- Pay Scale: Rs.16400-3%-40500/- (IDA)
- CTC: Rs.6.40 Lacs per annum
- The candidates may apply in confidence within 21 days from date of publication of this advertisement giving complete particulars in the prescribed proforma with one passport size photograph pasted and self attested copies of all the degrees and certificates.
- A non-refundable Bank Draft for Rs. 250/- drawn in favour of Central Electronics Limited payable at Ghaziabad/New Delhi is to be enclosed. No application fee need to be paid by the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD.
- Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy layer). It is relaxed to 10 years for PwD-General, 13 years for PwD-OBC and 15 years for PWD-SC/ST candidates.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid to and fro IIIrd AC Railway Fare by the shortest route subject to production of Railway Receipt or Ticket Numbers.
- Duly completed application should be sent through proper channel by Speed Post super scribing on the envelope for the post applied to Asstt. General Manager (HRD), Central Electronics Limited, Sahibabad, Distt. Ghaziabad (UP)-201010.
- Officers under the Central Govt. or State Govt. or Union Territories or Autonomous Bodies or Statutory Bodies or Public Sector Undertaking working in the immediate lower pay scales or equivalent with relevant experience may also be considered on deputation basis.
- Those who had applied for the post of GM/AGM (R&D) against our advertisement no.85/Pers/2/2014 dated 16-04-2014, in CEL, are not required to submit fresh applicationsand their earlier applications shall be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 6/11/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CEL|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016