Central Electronics Limited (CEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Graduate Engineer through recruitment notification – Central Electronics Limited (CEL) Recruitment 2015 – PROJECT NO. SB/S1/PC-052/2013. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.TECH/ M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Electronics Limited (CEL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Graduate Engineer on or before 20/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Watch This Video On How To Apply For This Post:
|Company Name||Central Electronics Limited (CEL)|
|Vacancy Name||Graduate Engineer|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||14 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.16,400 – Rs.40,500/-pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Central Electronics Limited (CEL), 4, Industrial Area, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad (UP)|
Detail of Central Electronics Limited (CEL) Graduate Engineer Recruitment:
Central Electronics Limited is a Public Sector Enterprise, Schedule B Company under Department of Scientific & Industrial Research, Ministry of Science & Technology and is engaged in manufacturing of Solar Photovoltaic Cells, Module & Systems, Railway Electronics Systems and Microwave Electronics Systems. The Company is looking forward to recruit high caliber and talented professionals on contractual basis for two years which is further extendable on performance basis for one more year. On the basis of exemplary performance during the contractual period, the incumbents may also be considered for absorption in regular cadre of the Company. Applications are hereby invited for following posts.
- No of post : 14
- Qualification : B Tech/ B E (Electronics & Communication/ Mechanical Engineering )/ M Sc in Material Science/ Physics/ Chemistry
- Qualification : Full time Bachelor’s Degree or Masters degree in relevant discipline with not less than 65% marks. Final year/semester students are also eligible. However, they have to obtain at least 65% marks in their engineering degree. Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2014. Based on the GATE-2014 marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted at Ist stage.
- Salary : 16400-40500/-pm
- Age : 27 years
Selection Procedure for Central Electronics Limited (CEL) – Graduate Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/01/2015
- Shortlisted candidates may be informed regarding Date, Time and Venue for Group Discussion/Personal Interview by E-mail, therefore, they are required to furnish their Email address in the application form. Candidates, if shortlisted for Group Discussion/Personal Interview are required to bring their original GATE-2014 score card at the time of Interview
How to apply for Graduate Engineer Vacancy in Central Electronics Limited (CEL):
- Candidates need to appear for GATE-2014 and apply for the post from 1st January 2014 to 20th January 2014 with the GATE-2014 Registration Number. A non-refundable Bank Draft for Rs. 250/- drawn in favour of Central Electronics Limited payable at Ghaziabad/New Delhi is to be enclosed. Candidates are advised to write their name, GATE-2014 Registration Number and post applied on the reverse side of the bank draft. No application fee need to be paid by the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD.
- Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer). It is relaxed to 10 years for PwD–General, 13 years for PwD–OBC and 15 years for PwDSC/ST candidates. Reservation is applicable as per extant government rules. Only typed application giving complete particulars in the prescribed proforma with one passport size photograph pasted and self attested copies of all the degrees and certificates should be sent. Applications received after 20th January 2014, hand written application, application without signature, incomplete application and applications which are not in prescribed format or without required enclosures/self attestation will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Duly completed application should be sent through post/courier super scribing on the envelope for the post applied to Assistant General Manager(HRD), Central Electronics Limited, Sahibabad, Distt. Ghaziabad (UP)-201010. 8. Shortlisted candidates may be informed regarding Date, Time and Venue for Group Discussion/Personal Interview by E-mail, therefore, they are required to furnish their Email address in the application form.
- Candidates, if shortlisted for Group Discussion/Personal Interview are required to bring their original GATE-2014 score card at the time of Interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CEL|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016