Central Employment Exchange (CEE) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Vocational Instructor, Research Assistant through recruitment notification – Central Employment Exchange (CEE) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No:02/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, M.Sc, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Employment Exchange (CEE)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Vocational Instructor, Research Assistant Job on or before 10.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Employment Exchange (CEE)|
|Vacancy Name||Vocational Instructor, Research Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, M.Sc, Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|0ast Date to Apply for this job||10.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Central Employment Exchange|
Detail of Central Employment Exchange (CEE) – Vocational Instructor, Research Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following posts) by various employers indicated in the advertisement up to 10.04.2015 in the prescribed format given at the end of the advertisement. In respect of applications sent only by postspeed post from the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti district and Pangi sub division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, AN Islands or Lakshsdweep or abroad the last date of receipt of application by the employer is 17.04.2015 Applications received after due date will not be considered. Candidates are required to send their application direct to the respective employers.
One Vocational Instructor (Secretarial Practice) – OBC -1.
- Pay Band-2: Rs.930034800- Grade Pay: Rs.4200/
- Age: 30 years.
- Qualification Essential: 1. Graduate of a recognized University. 2. Diploma or Certificate in Commercial or Secretarial Practice from a recognized Institute or the persons from the Defence Services fulfilling the prescribed educational qualification and having not less than 3 years service in the trade concerned.
- Desirable 1. Speed or 40 .p.m in typing and 80 .p.m. in Shorthand.
- Duties Non-Ministerial Teaching the disabled trainees.
- Place of Work Guindy, Chennai
Research Assistant GradeI – UR-1.
- Pay Band-1: Rs.5200-20200- Grade Pay: Rs.2800/
- Age: 1827 years
- Qualification Essential: – Masters degree in Science in the relevant subject- (Botany/Zoology) from Recognized University.
- Desirable Nil
- Duties Assisting the Scientists involved in various forestry research project in the field as well as laboratory.
- Place of Work – Coimbatore (Tamilnadu) with AISL
Selection Procedure for Central Employment Exchange (CEE) – Vocational Instructor, Research Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10.04.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Vocational Instructor, Research Assistant – Vacancy in Central Employment Exchange (CEE):
Separate applications are required for each post quoting advertisement no. and sl. no. of the post. Self-attested photocopies of educational reservation categories experience certificates etc., if any, should be enclosed with the application. Upper age limit relaxable for SC/ST/OBC, EX-SERVICEMEN, Physically Handicapped, Widow, Divorce Women and Women judicially separated from their husband and Govt. servants etc. as per rules. 4. Only those SCST candidates who are not employed anywhere will be paid TA for attending interview, if admissible under rules. 5. Application in any case should not be sent to Central Employment Exchange Local Exchange
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10.04.2015
Central Employment Exchange (CEE) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No:02/2015
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016