Central Employment Exchange has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Pharmacist, Junior Weaver through recruitment notification – Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.05/2015. Candidates who have completed 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Employment Exchange
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Pharmacist, Junior Weaver on or before 19/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Employment Exchange
Vacancy Name : Pharmacist, Junior Weaver
Educational Qualification : 12TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 19/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Central Employment Exchange, Across India
Detail Of Central Employment Exchange Pharmacist, Junior Weaver Recruitment:
- No of post : 01
- Pay Band 2: Rs.5200-20200—Grade Pay: Rs.2800
- Age: 32 years.
- Qualification Essential: i) Passed 10+2 or equivalent Examination with Science subjects from a recognized Institution.
ii) Candidates should possess Certificate as Registered Pharmacist having passed two years diploma course with three months training in Pharmacy from an Institution recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India.
- Desirable Should have working knowledge of computers.
- Duties (1) Practical ability of making various pharmacological compositions like Calamine Lotion, Sodibicarb cardrops etc. and dispensing the same. (2) Dispensing druga as per given prescriptions to patients (3) Practical knowledge regarding Medical Stores Procedures. (4) Skills of working on computer.
- No of post : 02
- Pay Band 2: Rs.5200-20200-4 Grade Pay: Rs.2800
- Qualification Essential: (i) Matriculation from a recognized Board and should have eight years experience of loom setting and weaving of different types of fabrics and designs in an organization of repute.
(ii) should be well versed in all the methods of preparatory processes for weaving.
- Desirable : Three years Diploma in Handloom Technology or Diploma in Handloom and textile Technology from a recognized institution of repute or two years Certificate Course in Handloom weaving (Upper Lower Course, which should be recognized by state Government.
- Duties : (1) To assist new weaving designs. (2) To weave different types of fabrics in designs (3) To prepare sample warps. Able in loom setting.
- Place of Work :Presently Weavers Service Centre, Hyderabad & Salem but likely to be posted anywhere in South India
Selection Procedure For Central Employment Exchange – Pharmacist, Junior Weaver Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Pharmacist, Junior Weaver Vacancy in Central Employment Exchange:
Applications are invited for the following posts) by various employers indicated in the advertisement up to 19-06-2015 in the prescribed format given at the end of the advertisement. In respect of applications sent only by postspeed post from the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland. Tripura, Jammu Kashmir, Lahaul,Spiti district and Pangi subdivision of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, AN Islands or Lakshsdweep or abroad the last date of receipt of application by the employer is 26.06.2015 Applications received after due date will not be considered
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/06/2015
Reference: Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.05/2015
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016