Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 29/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||29/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI), CFTRI Resource Centre, Habshiguda, Uppal Road, Hyderabad, Telengana – 500 007|
Detail of Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of 1 [ONE] position of Junior Research Fellow on a temporary contractual basis in the research project entitled “Utilization of pumpkin for development of carotene rich extruded and other value added products” (GAP-0449) funded by the Ministry of Food Processing Industries(MFPI), Government of India, New Delhi tenable at CSIR-CFTRI Resource Centre, Hyderabad, Telangana..
- Essential Qualifications : First Class M.Sc./M. Tech. in Biotechnology/Food Technology/Food Science with good academic records and should have been qualified for lectureship in National Eligibility Test conducted by CSIR-UGC or GATE qualified.
- Emoluments : A Fellowship of Rs.16,000/- per month plus HRA as per MFPI-CSIR Rules.
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 29-04-2015 i.e., the last date of receipt of applications for the post.
- Age limit shall be relaxable for statutory groups and women as per rule.
- The engagement of JRF is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project funded by MFPI, Govt. of India for a maximum period of three years and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
Selection Procedure for Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI):
Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates to Mrs. K. Sathiya Mala, Senior Scientist, CFTRI Resource Centre, Habshiguda, Uppal Road, Hyderabad, Telengana – 500 007. (email: [email protected] or [email protected]) on or before 29-04-2015 Applications received after the due date (i.e., 29-04-2015) will be rejected. The names of the short-listed candidates will be announced & displayed in CFTRI website. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/04/2015
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017