Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Recruitment 2015 – NO.FT/15(971)/2014/E-1. Candidates who have completed M.Tech/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 04/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech/ M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,000/-pm
Job Location : Mysore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 04/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr. C. Anandharamakrishnan, Principal Scientist, Department of Food Engineering, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore – 570 020, Karnataka
Detail Of Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of 1 [ONE] position of Junior Research Fellow on a temporary contractual basis in the research project entitled “Design and Development of Engineered Nano Food particles” (GAP-0452) funded by the Department of Science & Technology(DST) , Government of India, New Delhi tenable at the Department of Food Engineering (FED), CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore, Karnataka.
- Essential Qualification: M.E./M. Tech. in Chemical Engineering/Food Technology/Food Processing and Engineering/ Biotechnology/ Biochemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/Nanotechnology with valid GATE qualification (or) First class Post-Graduate Degree in Science with Specialization in Food Technology/Food Processing Technology/Food Science/Biotechnology/Nanotechnology with good academic records and should have been qualified for lectureship in National Eligibility Test conducted by CSIR-UGC or valid GATE qualification.
- Emoluments: A Fellowship of Rs.16,000/- per month plus HRA as per DST-CSIR Rules.
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 04-06-2015 i.e. the last date of receipt of applications for the post.
- Age limit shall be relaxable for statutory groups and women as per rule.
- The engagement of JRFs is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
Selection Procedure For Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 04/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI):
The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project funded by Department of Science & Technology (DST), Govt. of India for a maximum period of THREE YEARS and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier. The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview. Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates to Dr. C. Anandharamakrishnan, Principal Scientist, Department of Food Engineering, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore – 570 020, Karnataka (email: [email protected]) on or before 04-06-2015. Applications received after the due date (i.e., 04-06-2015) will be summarily rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/post. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Central Food Technological Research Institute(CFTRI), Mysore (A constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific and Industrial research, New Delhi) came into existence during 1950 with the great vision of its founders, and a network of inspiring as well as dedicated scientists who had a fascination to pursue in-depth research and development in the areas of food science and technology.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 04/06/2015
Reference: Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Recruitment 2015 – NO.FT/15(971)/2014/E-1