Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 14/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.12,000-20,000/-pm
Job Location : Mysore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 14/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr. C. Radha, Senior Technical Officer(2), PCT Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore – 570 020
Detail Of Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of 1(ONE) position of Junior Research Fellow on a temporary contractual basis in the research project entitled “Use of moringa oleifera seed flour as a potential source for water purification” (GAP-0467) funded by the Ministry of Drinking Water & Sanitation, New Delhi tenable at the Department of PCT, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru, Karnataka.
- Essential Qualifications : First class M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Industrial Biotechnology / Chemical Engineering / Biochemical / Environmental Engineering with NET / GATE qualification with good academic record / Non-NET qualified candidates if suitable candidates could not be identified with NET/GATE qualification.
- Experience:One year research experience is desirable.
- Emoluments: Monthly stipend of Rs.18,000/- for first two years and Rs.20,000/- plus HRA in the third year for candidates with post graduate degree in Professional Courses with valid GATE score card or monthly stipend of Rs.16,000/- for first two years and Rs.18,000/- plus HRA in the third year for candidates with M.Sc., with NET qualified. If suitable candidate could not identified, then a JRF will be recruited with a monthly stipend of Rs.12,000/- for first two years and Rs.14,000/- plus HRA in the third year (Non-NET qualified candidate) as approved by the ministry.
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 14-08-2015. i.e. the last date of receipt of applications for the post.
- Age limit shall be relaxable for statutory groups and women as per rule.
- The engagement of JRF is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project funded by Ministry of Drinking Water & Sanitation, Govt. of India for a maximum period of three years and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
Selection Procedure For Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI):
No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview. Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates to Dr. C. Radha, Senior Technical Officer(2), PCT Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore – 570 020 (email: email@example.com) on or before 14-08-2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/08/2015