Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Tech, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 15/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000/-pm
Job Location : Mysuru
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Principal Scientist, Plant Cell Biotechnology Department (PCBT), CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru – 570 020
Detail Of Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of 2 (TWO) positions of Junior Research Fellow on a temporary contractual basis in the research project entitled “Microalgae as alternate source of bioavailable vitamin B12” (GAP-0482) funded by the Ministry of Science & Technology, Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, New Delhi tenable at the Department of Plant Cell Biotechnology (PCBT), CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru, Karnataka.
- Essential Qualifications : First class M.Sc., in Biotechnology/Bioscience/Life Sciences/Biochemistry with good academic record and with NET qualification (CSIR-UGC NET including for LS/GATE/ DBT – Biotechnology Eligibility Test including the Category –II merit list) (or) First Class M. Tech in Biotechnology/ Biochemical Engg. with good academic record or equivalent qualification.
- Emoluments: A Fellowship of Rs.25,000/- per month plus 20% HRA as per DBT-CSIR Rules.
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 15-09-2015 i.e. the last date of receipt of applications for the post.
- Age limit shall be relaxable up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe, Women, Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and OBC’s.
- The engagement of JRFs are exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project funded by DBT, Govt. of India for a maximum period of THREE years and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
Selection Procedure For Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI):
No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview. Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates to Dr. R. Sarada, Head or Dr. V.S. Chauhan, Principal Scientist, Plant Cell Biotechnology Department (PCBT), CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru – 570 020 (email: [email protected] or [email protected] ) on or before 15-09-2015.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/09/2015
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016