Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellows through recruitment notification – Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Recruitment 2015 – No.FT/15(979)/2015/E-1. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech/ B.E/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Executive & More Vacancies on or before 19/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellows|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech/B.E/B.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date for this job||19/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Food Engineering Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore.|
Detail of Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Junior Research Fellows Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of 1 (ONE) position of Junior Research Fellow on a temporary contractual basis in the research project entitled “REVERSE TRANSCRIPTASE PCR (RT-PCR) TECHNIQUE FOR DETECTION OF MEAT BORNE PATHOGENS” (GAP-0459) funded by the Ministry of Science & Technology, Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India, New Delhi tenable at the Department of Meat & Marine Sciences (MMS), CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore, Karnataka.
- Essential Qualifications : Position 1: First Class M.Sc., or B. Tech. Degree in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Molecular Biology with good academic record and should have been qualified NET or NET for lectureship in National Eligibility Test conducted by CSIR-UGC or should have GATE or equivalent qualification or M.Tech. Degree in Biotechnology/Food Processing or similar relevant subjects.
- Experience in molecular biology techniques is desired.
- Emoluments: NET Qualified: A Fellowship of Rs.16,000/- per month for first two years and Rs.18,000/- per month in the third year plus HRA as per DBT-CSIR Rules. NET for lectureship qualified: A Fellowship of Rs.12,000/- per month for first two years and Rs.14,000/- per month in the third year plus HRA as per DBT-CSIR Rules.
Selection Procedure for Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) – Junior Research Fellows Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/02/2015
- The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/post.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellows Vacancy in Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI):
Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 19-02-2015. i.e. the last date of receipt of applications for the post. Age limit shall be relaxable for statutory groups and women as per rule. The engagement of JRFs are exclusively for the above mentioned project. The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project funded by DBT, Govt. of India for a maximum period up to 04-09-2017 and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier. The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview. Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates to Dr. NM Sachindra, Senior Principal Scientist MMS Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore – 570 020 (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) so as to reach on or before 19-02-2015. Applications received after the due date (i.e., 19-02-2015) will be rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/post. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date for this job 19/02/2015
Reference: Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Recruitment 2015 – No.FT/15(979)/2015/E-1
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CFTRI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017