Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellows through recruitment notification – Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Recruitment 2015 – No.FT/15(998)/2015/E-1. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Executive & More Vacancies on or before 25/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellows|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date for this job||25/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Food Engineering Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore.|
Detail of Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Junior Research Fellows Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of 1(ONE) position of Junior Research Fellow on a temporary contractual basis in the research project entitled “Use of moringa oleifera seed flour as a potential source for water purification” (GAP-0467) funded by the Ministry of Drinking Water & Sanitation, New Delhi tenable at the Department of PCT, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore, Karnataka.
- Essential Qualifications : First class M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Industrial Biotechnology / Chemical Engineering / Biochemical Engineering with NET / GATE qualification with good academic record.
- Experience: One year research experience is desirable.
- Emoluments: A Fellowship of Rs.18,000/- per month for first two years and Rs.20,000/- per month plus HRA in the third year for candidates with post graduate degree in Professional Courses / A Fellowship of Rs.16,000/- per month for first two years and Rs.18,000/- per month plus HRA in the third year for candidates with M.Sc. and NET qualified as approved by the ministry.
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 25-03-2015. i.e. the last date of receipt of applications for the post. Age limit shall be relaxable for statutory groups and women as per rule.
- The engagement of JRF is exclusively for the above mentioned project. The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project funded by Ministry of Drinking Water & Sanitation, Govt. of India for a maximum period of three years and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
Selection Procedure for Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) – Junior Research Fellows Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/03/2015
- The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/post.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellows Vacancy in Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI):
No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview. Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates to Dr. C. Radha, Senior Technical Officer(2), PCT Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore – 570 020 (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 25-03-2015. Applications received after the due date (i.e., 25-03-2015) will be rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/post. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date for this job 25/03/2015
Reference: Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Recruitment 2015 – No.FT/15(998)/2015/E-1