Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellows through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 03/02/2015 at 10.30 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||03/02/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Flour Milling Baking and Confectionery Technology Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore.|
Detail of Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of 1 [ONE] position of Project Assistant [PA Level-II] on a temporary contractual basis in the project entitled “Improvement in functioning of Roller Flour Mill and Finished Product Quality” (CNP-516), at Flour Milling, Baking and Confectionery Technology Department of CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore, Karnataka.
- Venue: Flour Milling Baking and Confectionery Technology Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore.
- Date : 03-FEB-2015
- Time : Registration and verification of certificates – 9.30-10.30 AM, Interview : 10.30 AM.
- Essential Qualification : First Class M.Sc. in Food Science and Nutrition/ Food Science / Food Technology.
- Qualification being equal, candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC will be given preference.
- Desirable : Experience in analyzing milled wheat products and by products.
- Emoluments : Rs.12,000/- per month.
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on the date of interview for the post.
- The engagement of Project Assistant is till the project ends.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent
Selection Procedure for Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) – Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 03/02/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Assistant Vacancy in Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI):
No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.Candidate should bring along with, at the time of interview, filled application form (format given in the CFTRI website), complete bio-data, duly signed enclosing photocopies certificates / testimonials in support of date of birth, caste / qualification / experience etc along with Originals for verification, together with latest passport size photograph affixed on the application form. If selected, the candidate has to report for duty within one week. Sourav Kumar PI – CNP 516, Flour Milling Baking and Confectionery Technology Department, CFTRI, Mysore 570020
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 03/02/2015
Venue : Flour Milling Baking and Confectionery Technology Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CFTRI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017