Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification – Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. REC 30/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Assistant on or before 10/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Vacancy Name :Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.12,000/-pm
Job Location : Mysuru
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr. Vanitha T, Junior Scientist, Department of Fruit & Vegetable Technology, CSIR-CFTRI Mysuru – 570 020, Karnataka
Detail Of Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Project Assistant Recruitment:
CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru a constituent national laboratory of council of Scientific & Industrial Research Institute (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 1 (One) position of Project Assistant (Level-II) for a period of 10 (Ten) months on a temporary contractual basis in the research project GAP-0470 tenable at the Department of Fruit & Vegetable Technology, CSIR – CFTRI, Mysuru, Karnataka.
- Essential Qualifications: First class M.Sc in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Food Science & Nutrition with good academic records and preferably with research experience.
- Emoluments: Rs. 12,000/- per month (Rupees Twelve Thousand only) consolidated.
- Terms and Conditions: 1. Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 10-10-2015 i.e. the last date of receipt of applications for the position 2. Age limit shall be relaxable for statutory groups and women as per rule. 3. The engagement of PA-II is exclusively for the above mentioned project. 4. The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project. 5. The engagement will be initially for above mentioned period. The engagement will be purely on temporary basis and does not confer any right/ claim whatsoever, for the regular CSIR/ CFTRI post/ fellowship. 6. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview. 7. The selection will be on the basis of Interview. 8. The number of vacancies indicated above may vary i.e. increase or decrease at the time of actual selection.
Selection Procedure For Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Assistant Vacancy in Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI):
Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates to Dr. Vanitha T, Junior Scientist, Department of Fruit & Vegetable Technology, CSIR-CFTRI Mysuru – 570 020, Karnataka (email: [email protected]) on or before 10-10-2015. Applications received after the due date (i.e., 10-10-2015) will be rejected. The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through email/post. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/10/2015
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017