Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Assistant on or before 15-06-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.12,000-14,000/-pm
Job Location : Mysore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15-06-2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr. P.S.Rajini, Head, FPIC Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore – 570 020
Detail Of Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for One position of Project Assistant[Level-II] on a temporary contractual basis tenable at the Department of Spices & Flavour Science (DS & FS), CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore under the Grant In Aid Project entitled ” Development of Technologies for Value Addition to Under Utilized Rhizomes “
- Essential Qualification : FFirst Class M.Sc. Food Science / Food Science & Technology / Biological Sciences having good academic records.
- Emoluments : Rs.12,000/Rs.14,000/- permonth (consolidated)
Selection Procedure For Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15-06-2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Assistant Vacancy in Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI):
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 15-06-2015 i.e., the last date of receipt of applications for the post.
- Age limit shall be relaxable for statutory groups and women as per rule.
- The engagement of PA-II is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project funded by DST (SERB), New Delhi for three years period or till the funds is available, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates through post to Dr. M. Madhava Naidu, Head (email: [email protected]) Department of Spices and Flavour Science, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore – 570 020 on or before 15-06-2015. Applications received after the due date (i.e., 15-06-2015) will be summarily rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through website/email.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15-06-2015
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017