Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 13/07/2015 at 09.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Mysuru
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 13/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Microbiology & Fermentation Technology Department, Technology Block, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru
Detail Of Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Project Assistant Recruitment:
CSIR- Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru a constituent National Laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Institute (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of [One] position of Project Assistant-Level IV on a temporary contractual basis in the grant-in-aid research project entitled “Understanding molecular interactions between phytochemicals and probiotic lactic acid bacteria in stimulating desirable gut environment” (GAP-419), tenable at the Microbiology & Fermentation Technology Department (M&FT), CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru, Karnataka.
- Project Assistant – Level IV : Ph.D in Science (awarded or submitted) – Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Food Science & Nutrition with good academic records or MSc. in any of the above subjects with a minimum of 3 years of research or industrial experience and at least one publication in SCI Journal.
- Emoluments : Rs. 20,000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand only) per month as per CSIR-CFTRI Rules.
- Age Limit : The upper age limit for applying shall be 35 years (as on 13-07-2015), which is relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Schedule Tribes, Women, Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and OBCs.
- Suitable candidates as required for the project may attend the walk-in-interview.
- The engagement of Project Assistant are exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project for a maximum period of six months and is co-terminus with the project.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
Selection Procedure For Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) – Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 13/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Project Assistant vacancy in Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI):
No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview. Interested eligible candidates may appear for a Walk-in-Interview on 13th July, 2015 at 9:30 am at the Microbiology & Fermentation Technology Department, Technology Block, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru. Candidates may also send a soft copy of the biodata through email to Dr. Praveena B. Mudliar ([email protected]) before 10th July, 2015. However, on the date of the interview, candidates will have to bring all the original supporting documents for date of birth, educational qualification, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificates for verification along with complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates and a passport size photo. In case, a large number of candidates turn up for the interview, the candidates will be short-listed by a duly constituted Screening/Selection Committee and only short-listed candidates would be interviewed.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 13/07/2015
VENUE : Microbiology & Fermentation Technology Department, Technology Block, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016