Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Com/ BBA/ BBM can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Assistant on or before 05/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : B.Com/ B.B.A/ BBM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.8,000/-pm
Job Location : Mysore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 05/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Head TT & BD Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore – 570 020
Detail Of Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of 1 [ONE] position of Project Assistant [PA Level-I] on a temporary contractual basis to work in the Department of Technology Transfer and Business Development (TT&BD), CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore, Karnataka. The job requirements are Business related correspondence, project related communications, documentation and retrieval of papers and liaise with outside parties relating to Technology Transfer activities etc.
- No of post : 01 Posts
- Essential Qualification : First Class B.com, BBM, BBA, having good academic records.
- Desirable : Working experience in business development area with Computer knowledge with experience in MS Office (Word, Excel , Power point, Access) with good English communicating skill.
- Emoluments : Rs.8,000/- per month.
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 05-06-2015 i.e. the last date of receipt of applications for the post. Relaxation in age is applicable for SC/ST and date as per rule.
- The engagement of Project Assistant is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project for a maximum period of one year and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
Selection Procedure For Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Assistant Vacancy in Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI):
No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview. Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates through post to Dr. P.K.Gupta, Senior Scientist (email: firstname.lastname@example.org), Head TT & BD Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore – 570 020 on or before 05-06-2015. Applications received after the due date (i.e., 05-06-2015) will be summarily rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through website/email. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/06/2015