Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant-II through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Assistant-II on or before 15/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant-II
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.12,000/-pm
Job Location : Mysuru
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Department of Microbiology and Fermentation Technology, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru – 570 020
Detail Of Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Project Assistant-II Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for one  position of Project Assistant-II on a temporary contractual basis for a period of 1 year in the research project entitled “Production of emerging prebiotic pecticoligosaccharides from coffee pulp: a novel approach for waste management”[GAP435] funded by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, New Delhi tenable at Department of Microbiology and Fermentation Technology, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru, karnataka.
- Essential Qualification: First Class M.Sc. in Botany / Microbiology / Bio-Chemistry / Bio-Technology or BE in Biotechnology, with good academic records. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in the area of food chemical analysis and field work.
- Emoluments:A Fellowship of Rs.12,000/- per month fixed.
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 15-07-2015 i.e. the last date of receipt of applications for the post.
- The engagement of Project Assistant is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project funded by DBT Govt. of India for a maximum period of one year and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier.
Selection Procedure For Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) – Project Assistant-II Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Assistant-II Vacancy in Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI):
The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview. Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates to Dr. Anu Appaiah, Principal Scientist (email: [email protected]) Department of Microbiology and Fermentation Technology, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru – 570 020 on or before 15-07-2015. Applications received after the due date (i.e., 15-07-2015) will be summarily rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/post. Selection shall be on the basis of interview. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/07/2015
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017