Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant Level – II through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Assistant Level – II on or before 24/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Vacancy Name :Project Assistant Level – II
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.12,000/-p.m
Job Location : Mysuru
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 24/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr. Nandini P Shetty, Scientist, Plant Cell Biotechnology Department, CFTRI, Mysuru – 570 020
Detail Of Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Project Assistant Level – II Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidate for 1 [One] position of Project Assistant Level – II for a maximum period of three years or till co-terminus of project whichever is earlier, on a temporary contractual basis in Department of Plant Cell Biotechnology funded by M/s Crop Care Federation of India Project entitled “Bioengineering of 4-hydroxy isoleucine and diosgenic production in fenugreek and differential studies of their metabolic pathway genes” (GAP-0481), tenable at Plant cell Biotechnology Department, CFTRI, Mysuru.
- Essential Qualification: First Class M.Sc. in Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/B.E. in Biotechnology with good academic record.
- Emoluments: Rs.12,000/- per month (Rupees Twelve Thousand only) consolidated.
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 24-08-2015 i.e. the last date of receipt of applications for the position.
- Age limit shall be relaxable for statutory groups and women as per rule.
- The engagement of PA-II is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project.
- The engagement will be purely on temporary basis and does not confer any right/ claim whatsoever, for the regular CSIR/ CFTRI post/fellowship.
Selection Procedure For Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) – Project Assistant Level – II Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Assistant Level – II Vacancy in Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI):
No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview. The selection will be on the basis of Interview. Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates to Dr. Nandini P Shetty, Scientist, Plant Cell Biotechnology Department, CFTRI, Mysuru – 570 020 (email: [email protected]) on or before 24-08-2015. Applications received after the due date (i.e., 24-08-2015) will be rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/post. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/08/2015
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017