Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant Level II through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant Level II. Walk in Interview will be held on 09/06/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant Level II
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Mysore
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 09/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Microbiology & Fermentation Technology Department, Technology Block , CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore.
Detail Of Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Project Assistant Level II Recruitment:
CSIR-CFTRI invites eligible candidates to appear for a Walk-in-Interview for a position of 1 (One no) Project Assistant on a temporary basis tenable at the Department of Microbiology & Fermentation Technology Department, CSIR-CFTRI (M&FT) under the research project “Investigations on Nigerloxin, an aldose reductase inhibitor from A. niger, in the treatment of diabetes complications”, funded by Dept of Biotechnology, New Delhi.
|Name of the Position||No. of Position||Essential Qualification||Emoluments|
|Project Assistant Level-II||1 (One)||First Class M.Sc. in Biochemistry / Microbiology / Biotechnology.||Rs. 8,000 per month (fixed) (under revision)|
Selection Procedure For Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) – Project Assistant Level II Post:
- Written Test on 09/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Project Assistant Level II vacancy in Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI):
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 09/6/2015 i.e., the date of the interview. Age limit shall be relaxed for statutory groups and women as per rule. The engagement of PA-II is exclusively for the above mentioned project. The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project funded by DBT, Govt. of India for the project period (three years) or till the funds are available, whichever is earlier. The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Interested eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview in the Microbiology & Fermentation Technology Department, Technology Block , CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore on 09-June-2015 ; 10:00 AM. While attending the interview, candidates are requested to bring all the original supporting documents for date of birth, educational qualification, caste certificate (if applicable) and experience certificates for verification along with your complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates and passport size photo. In case, a large number of candidates turn up for the interview, the candidates will be short-listed by a duly constituted Screening/Selection Committee and only short-listed candidates would be interviewed.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 09/06/2015
VENUE : Microbiology & Fermentation Technology Department, Technology Block , CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore.
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017