Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant Level – II through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Assistant Level – II on or before 10/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Vacancy Name :Project Assistant Level – II
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.8,000/-pm
Job Location : Mysuru
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Department of Spice & Flavour Science, CFTRI, Mysuru
Detail Of Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Project Assistant Level – II Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for 1 [One] position of Project Assistant Level – II initially for the period of ONE YEAR on a temporary contractual basis funded by DBT Project entitled “Comparison of aroma compounds in Basmati, varieties with respect to geographical location of rice cultivation” (GAP-0453), tenable at Department of Spice & Flavour Science, CFTRI, Mysuru.
- Essential Qualification : First Class M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Bio-chemistry/ Food Science/ Food Technology/ Botany/ Zoology/ Life Science/ Microbiology.
- Emoluments : Rs.8,000/- per month (Rupees Eight Thousand only) consolidated.
- Desirable : One year research experience.
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 10-09-2015 i.e. the last date of receipt of applications for the position
- Age limit shall be relaxable for statutory groups and women as per rule.
- The engagement of PA-II is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project.
- The engagement will be initially for above mentioned period. The engagement will be purely on temporary basis and does not confer any right/ claim whatsoever, for the regular CSIR/ CFTRI post/fellowship.
Selection Procedure For Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) – Project Assistant Level – II Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Assistant Level – II Vacancy in Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI):
No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview. The selection will be on the basis of Interview. Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates to Dr. Radhika Reddy, DBT(WOS-A), Department of Spice & Flavour Science, CFTRI, Mysuru – 570 020 (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or before 10-09-2015. Applications received after the due date (i.e.10-09-2015) will be summarily rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/post.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/09/2015