Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistants through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Assistants Job on or before 19-06-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistants
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.12,000/- per month
Job Location : Mysore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 19-06-2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Dr. Giridhar P., Principal Scientist, Plant Cell Biotechnology Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore-570020
Detail of Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Project Assistants Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for two positions of Project Assistants on a temporary contractual basis in Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB-DST)/MoFPI, Government of India, New Delhi funded Grant-in Aid Project entitled “Identification and characterisation of bioactive metabolites from the fruits of under-utilized plants: Malpighia glabra and Ixora coccinea their post-harvest processing for value addition” GAP-475 tenable at Plant Cell Biotechnology Department, CFTRI, Mysore.
- Essential Qualification : First class M. Sc. in Biotechnology /Biochemistry/ Molecular Biology/ Botany/or any other life sciences or B.E in Biotechnology with good academic record.
- Emoluments : A Consolidated salary of Rs.12,000/- per month will be paid.
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on the last date of receipt of applications for the post. Age limit shall be relaxed for statutory groups and women as per rule.
- The engagement of project assistants is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project funded by DST, Govt. of India for a maximum period of two years or till co-terminus of the project, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions or precedent.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
Selection Procedure for Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) – Project Assistants Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19-06-2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Assistants Vacancy in Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) :
- Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates to Dr. Giridhar P., Principal Scientist, Plant Cell Biotechnology Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore-570020 (email: [email protected]) so as to reach on or before 19-06-2015.
- Applications received after the due date (i.e., 19-06-2015) will be summarily rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/post.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19-06-2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016