Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistants Level-II through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MSc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Assistants Level-II Job on or before 11 June 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistants Level-II
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.12,000/- p.m.
Job Location : Mysore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 11 June 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Rajeshwar S. Matche, PI: SSP-200, SSP-207, SSP-214 Food Packaging Technology Department CSIR- CFTRI, Mysore – 570 020
Detail of Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Project Assistants Level-II Recruitment:
Central Food Technological Research Institute, a constituent establishment of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Government of India, wishes to recruit Project Assistants Level-II on temporary basis to work in the Sponsored projects in the Institute on a consolidated salary of Rs.12,000/- p.m.
|Sl.No||Project No.||Project Title||Tenure||Qualification|
|01.||SSP – 200||Moisture sorption studies and prediction of shelf life for their products using computer simulation software||01 Year||MSc Biotechnology with 1year experience|
|02.||SSP – 207||Stimulation and Prediction of Tea Stability||06 Months||MSc Chemistry Experience in R&D will be desirable|
|03.||SSP – 214||Stimulation and Prediction of Coffee Stability||06 Months||MSc. Food Technology Experience in R&D will be desirable|
Age: Maximum 28 Years. (Relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC as per GOI instructions
Selection Procedure for Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) – Project Assistants Level-II Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11 June 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Assistants Level-II Vacancy in Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) :
- Application along with complete bio-data, duly signed enclosing photocopies of certificates/testimonials in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc. together with latest passport size photograph affixed on it shall be submitted to
- Rajeshwar S. Matche, PI: SSP-200, SSP-207, SSP-214 Food Packaging Technology Department
CSIR- CFTRI, Mysore – 570 020 on or before 11 June 2015
- Candidates applying for more than one post are requested to submit separate applications.
- The selection will be on the basis of Interview. The engagement will be initially for above mentioned period. The engagement will be purely on temporary basis and does not confer any right/claim whatsoever, for the regular CSIR/CFTRI post/fellowship.
- Applications received after the due date (11 June 2015) will be summarily rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through website.
- No TA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11 June 2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016