Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Associate on or before 14/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Vacancy Name :Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.22,000/-pm
Job Location : Mysuru
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 14/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr. Anu Appaiah.K.A, Principal Scientist, Department of Microbiology & Fermentation Technology (M&FT), CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru – 570 020, Karnataka
Detail Of Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Research Associate Recruitment:
CSIR- Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru a constituent national laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Institute (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 1 [One] position of Research Associate on a temporary contractual basis in the research project entitled “Isolation and screening for native wine yeast cultures for the production of Indian wine” (GAP-0471), funded Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Government of India, New Delhi tenable at the Department of Microbiology & Fermentation Technology (M&FT), CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru, Karnataka.
- Essential Qualifications, Emoluments & Age : 1. Research Associate (RA) : Ph.D. in Botany/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology with experience in Molecular biology and good academic records.
- Emoluments : Rs.22,000/- (Rupees Twenty Two Thousand only) per month as per MFPI-CSIR Rules.
- Candidates should not have exceeded 35 years of age as on 14-09-2015 i.e. the last date of receipt of applications for the post.
- Age limit shall be relaxable upto 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe, Women, Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and OBC’s.
- The engagement of Research Associate (RA) is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project funded by Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Govt. of India for a maximum period of TWO years and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
Selection Procedure For Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Associate Vacancy in Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI):
No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview. Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates to Dr. Anu Appaiah.K.A, Principal Scientist, Department of Microbiology & Fermentation Technology (M&FT), CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru – 570 020, Karnataka (email: [email protected] on or before 14-09-2015. Applications received after the due date (i.e., 14-09-2015) will be rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/post.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/09/2015
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016