Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Associate on or before 10/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.24,000/-pm
Job Location : Mysuru
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Principal Scientist, Food Engineering Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru – 570 020
Detail Of Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of 1 (ONE)) position of Research Associate (RA) on a temporary contractual basis in the research project entitled “Nanopatterning with low temperature process for the production of instant soluble coffee” (GAP-0477), funded by the Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI), Government of India, New Delhi tenable at the Department of Food Engineering, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru, Karnataka.
- Essential Qualifications : Ph.D in Food Science & Technology/ Food Engineering/ Food Science/ Chemical Engineering/ Nonotechnology/ Biotechnology/ Science or Allied disciplines with good academic records.
- Emoluments : A Fellowship of Rs.24,000/- per month plus 20% H.R.A. as per MoFPI/ICAR/CSIR rules.
- Candidates should not have exceeded 35 years of age as on 10-07-2015 i.e., the last date of receipt of applications for the post.
- Age limit shall be relaxable upto 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Women, Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and OBCs.
- The engagement of Research Associate is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project funded by Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Govt. of India for a maximum period of THREE years and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
Selection Procedure For Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Associate Vacancy in Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI):
No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview. Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates to Dr. C. Anandharamakrishnan, Principal Scientist, Food Engineering Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru – 570 020 (email: [email protected]) on or before 10-07-2015. Applications received after the due date (i.e. 10-07-2015) will be summarily rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/post.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/07/2015
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016