Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Assistant on or before 10.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date for this job||10.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Dr. P.K.Gupta, Principal Scientist , Head, TT & BD Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore- 570 020.|
Detail of Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of 2 [TWO] positions of Project Assistant [PA Level-II] on a temporary contractual basis in the research project entitled “S & T interventions to combat malnutrition in women and children”, funded by the CSIR tenable at the Department of Technology Transfer and Business Development (TT&BD), CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore, Karnataka.
- Essential Qualification : First Class M.Sc. in Food Science Nutrition / Social work/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Food Science/ Food Technology or related subjects with good academic background.
- Desirable : Experience in field work in rural areas related to child / women nutrition.
- Emoluments : Rs. 12,000/- per month.
Terms & Conditions :
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 10-04-2015 i.e. the last date of receipt of applications for the post. Relaxation in age is applicable for SC/ST and date as per rule.
- The engagement of Project Assistant is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project for a maximum period of one year and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- The selected candidate should be ready to travel and do field work for data collection.
Selection Procedure for Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10.04.2015
- The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/post.
How to apply for Project Assistant Vacancy in Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI):
Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates to : Dr. P.K.Gupta, Principal Scientist (email: email@example.com), Head, TT & BD Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore- 570 020 on or before 10-04-2015. Applications received after the due date (i.e., 10-04-2015) will be summarily rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/Institute post.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date for this job 10.04.2015