Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Pharm can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Assistant on or before 29/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc/ M.Pharma
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.12,000/-pm
Job Location : Mysore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 29/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr. P.S.Rajini, Head, FPIC Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore – 570 020
Detail Of Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Two  positions of Project Assistant [Level-II] (for 12 months) on a temporary contractual basis tenable at Food Protectants & Infestation Control Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore under the Sponsored Project entitled “Evaluation of the Endocrine disrupting property of the insecticide Monocrotophos” (SSP-213).
- Essential Qualification : First Class M.Sc Biochemistry / Biosciences / Zoology / I Class M.Pharm and having good academic records.
- Experience : Animal (rats/ mice) handling desirable.
- Emoluments : Rs.12,000/- (Rupees Twelve Thousand only) consolidated.
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 29-05-2015 i.e., the last date of receipt of applications for the post.
- Age limit shall be relaxable for statutory groups and women as per rule.
- The engagement of PA-II is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project.
- The engagement will be initially for above mentioned period. The engagement will be purely on temporary basis and does not confer any right/claim whatsoever, for the regular CSIR/CFTRI post/fellowship.
Selection Procedure For Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Assistant Vacancy in Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI):
No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview. The selection will be on the basis of Interview. Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates through post to Dr. P.S.Rajini, Head, FPIC Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore – 570 020 on or before 29-05-2015. Applications received after the due date (i.e., 29-05-2015) will be summarily rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through website/email. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/05/2015
Other Top Company Openings:
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar|
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Odisha Public Service Commission|
|South Eastern Railway|
|Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant|
|SBI Life Insurance|
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank|
|Airports Authority of India|
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017