Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Project Assistant on or before 22/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Mysore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 22/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore – 570 020, Karnataka
Detail Of Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Project Assistant Recruitment:
CSIR- Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore a constituent national laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Institute (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 2 [two] positions of Project Assistant (Level-II) on a temporary contractual basis in the research project (GAP 0469) funded by Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB), Government of India, New Delhi tenable at the Lipidomics Centre, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore, Karnataka.
- Essential qualification: First class M. Sc. in Biochemistry/Microbiology/Genetics/ Bioinformatics with good academic record and preferably with experience in molecular biology techniques and basic knowledge of molecular biology and biological chemistry
- Age Limit: The upper age limit for applying shall be 28 years (as on 22-5-2015), which is relaxed for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Schedule Tribes, Women, Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and OBCs as per GoI norms.
- Terms & Conditions: 1. Suitable candidates as required for the project will be called for an interview. 2. The engagements of Project Assistant are exclusively for the above mentioned project. 3. The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project funded by DST, Govt. of India for a maximum period of one year and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier. 4. The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
Selection Procedure For Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Assistant Vacancy in Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI):
No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview. Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates through post to Prof. Ram Rajasekharan, Lipidomics Centre, Department of Lipid Science, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore – 570 020, Karnataka (email: email@example.com) on or before 22-5-2015.
Applications received after the due date (i.e., 22-5-2015) will be summarily rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/post. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/05/2015