Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant, Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Assistant, Research Associate Job on or before 31/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant, Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 04 Post
Salary : Rs.12,000 -36,000/- p.m
Job Location : Mysore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Dr. Sunny D Rupwate (On behalf of Prof. Ram Rajasekharan) Scientist Fellow, Lipidomics Centre, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore – 570 020
Detail of Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Project Assistant, Research Associate Recruitment:
CSIR- Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore a constituent national laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Institute (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 3 [Three] positions of Project Assistant (Level-II) and 1 [One] Research Associate on a temporary contractual basis in the research project (BSC 0401) tenable at the Department of Lipid Science, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore, Karnataka.
- Essential Qualifications, Emoluments & Age :
- Essential Qualification for Post 1 : First class M. Sc. in Biochemistry/Microbiology/Genetics with good academic records and preferably with experience in molecular biology techniques and basic knowledge of molecular biology and biological chemistry.
- Emoluments : Rs. 12,000 /- (Rupees Twelve Thousand only) as per CSIR Rules.
- Essential Qualification for Post 2 : PhD in Life Sciences, Specialized in Biochemistry and Plant Sciences with good academic records.
- Emoluments : Rs. 36,000 /- (Thirty Six Thousand only) as per CSIR Rules.
- Age Limit : For Post 1 the upper age limit for applying shall be 28 years and Post 2 the upper age limit for applying shall be 35 years (as on 31-07-2015 which is relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Schedule Tribes, Women, Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and OBCs.
Selection Procedure for Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) – Project Assistant, Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Assistant, Research Associate Vacancy in Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) :
- Suitable candidates as required for the project will be called for an interview.
- The engagement of Project Assistant are exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project funded by CSIR, Govt. of India for initially for a period of one year. It may be extended further at the discretion of CSIR and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates to Dr. Sunny D Rupwate (On behalf of Prof. Ram Rajasekharan) Scientist Fellow, Lipidomics Centre, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore – 570 020, Karnataka (email: [email protected]) on or before 31-07-2015.
Applications received after the due date (i.e., 31-07-2015) will be summarily rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/post.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/7/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016