Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) through recruitment notification for the recruitment of project assistant is a recruitment notification. Candidates who complete the MSc, BTech, MTech can apply for new recruitment Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
On or before 28.09.2015 Eligible candidates can apply offline for jobs project assistant. How to apply can be found below the age limit, etc., selection process, qualifications, application fee, such as Find out more about the vacancy.
Company Name : Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Vacancy name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Post : 05 posts
Salary : 12,000 / -PM
Job Location : Mysore,
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 09/28/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy :Dr. Sridhar RV Scientist, Department of Lipid Sciences, CSIR-CFTRI Mysore (by Prof. Ram Rajasekharan) – 570 020, Karnataka
Central Food Technological Research Institute in detail (CFTRI) Project assistant recruited:
CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), a component of the national laboratory of the Council, initially for a period Project Assistant (Level-II) to 5 (five) candidates eligible for recruitment to posts invites applications from CFTRI, Mysore, Karnataka – Lipid Sciences, CSIR research project in the Department of logical LIPIC (BSC-0401) on the basis of a temporary contract of 6 (six) months.
- Required Qualifications: Food Technology / Food Engineering / Chemical Engineering with good academic records / Biotechnology Biochemistry / Microbiology / Genetics / Life Sciences / Botany or first class MTech / BTech first class MSc and better biochemical techniques and analytical With experience in technologies.
- Achievements: Rs. 12,000 / – per month (Rs twelve thousand only) consolidated.
- 28-09-2015 candidates, ie, the position of the final date for receipt of applications have reached 28 years of age should not
- According to the statutory age limit rules will be relaxed for groups and women.
- PA-II engagement for the project mentioned above is especially.
- Contractual engagement in the project will be based on purely temporary.
- Engaged in the above-mentioned period will begin. Engagement may be purely temporary basis and regularly CSIR / CFTRI Post / fellowship, any right / claim does not provide.
Central Food Technological Research Institute for the selection process (CFTRI) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/28/2015
- No detailed information about the selection process has been mentioned in the notification recruitment
How to apply for project assistant at the Central Food Technological Space Research Institute (CFTRI):
No TA / DA will be given to candidates for attending the interview. Selection will be based on interviews. As indicated above, the number of vacancies at the time of the actual selection may increase or decrease. Eligible candidates scientific, Lipid Sciences Division, CSIR-CFTRI (by Prof. Ram Rajasekharan) Dr. Sridhar RV Along with attested copies of certificates required to e-mail address / contact phone number can send their complete bio-data, Mysore – 570 020, Karnataka: on or before 28-09-2015 (email rvs @ cftri .res.in).
Important dates to remember:
The deadline to apply for the job 09/28/2015
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016