Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant (Level-II) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Assistant (Level-II) on or before 01/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant (Level-II)|
|Total No Of Vacancy||05 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||01/05/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||Dr. Asha Martin, Head, FS&AQCL Dept. CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore- 570020|
Detail Of Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Project Assistant (Level-II) Recruitment:
Walk-in Interview will be conducted for the recruitment of Project Assistant (Level-II) for eligible candidates for 5 positions on a temporary contractual basis tenable at Food Safety & Analytical Quality Control (FS&AQCL) Dept., CSIR-CFTRI for FSSAI project.
Venue: FS & AQCL Seminar Hall
Date & Time: 06-May-2015, Wednesday at 10:00 AM
|Name of the Position||No. of Position||Essential Qualification||Emoluments|
|Project Assistant Level-II||1 (One)||First Class M.Sc. in Microbiology having good academic record and experience in the area of food analysis.||Rs. 12,000 per month (consolidated)|
|Project Assistant Level-II||4 (Four)||First Class M.Sc. in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Food Science having good academic record and experience in the area of food analysis (Pesticide Residue Analysis, Heavy Metals Analysis, Nutritional Evaluation of Foods).||Rs. 12,000 per month (consolidated)|
Terms & Conditions:
- The candidates are requested to attend the interview on the above date along with their ORIGINAL MARKS CARDS/CERTIFICATES.
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 06-05-2015.
- Age limit shall be relaxable for statutory groups and women as per rule.
- The engagement of Project Assistant is exclusively for the FSSAI project for a period of ONE YEAR only.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in a FSSAI project for the remaining project period or till the funds are available, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- Candidates are requested to register by sending an e-mail confirmation for attending the interview. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
Selection Procedure For Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) – Project Assistant (Level-II) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Assistant (Level-II) Vacancy in Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI):
Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact (Mobile) phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates to Dr. Asha Martin, Head, FS&AQCL Dept. CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore- 570020, (e-mail: [email protected]) on or before 01-05-2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/05/2015
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016