Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with M.Sc/ B.Tech holders
Company name :Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Posts :Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc/ B.Tech
Salary : Rs.12,000-18000/- per month
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 12-12-2014.
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for 1 [One] position of Junior Research Fellow on a temporary contractual basis in the research project entitled “MARINE BACTERIAL CARRAGEENASE FOR PRODUCTION OF CARRAGEENAN OLIGOSACCHARIDES USEFUL IN FOOD AND BIOMEDICAL APPLICATIONS” (GAP-0464), funded by the Ministry of Science & Technology, Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India, New Delhi tenable at the Department of Meat & Marine Sciences (MMS), CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore, Karnataka.
- Essential Qualification: First Class M.Sc., or B. Tech. Degree in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/Biochemistry with good academic record and should have been qualified NET or NET for lectureship in National Eligibility Test conducted by CSIR-UGC or should have GATE or equivalent qualification OR M.Tech. Degree in Biotechnology/Food Processing or similar relevant subjects.
- Emoluments : NET/GATE Qualified/M. Tech :A Fellowship of Rs.16,000/- per month for first two years and Rs.18,000/- per month in the third year plus HRA as per DBT-CSIR Rules. NET for lectureship qualified :A Fellowship of Rs.12,000/- per month for first two years and Rs.14,000/- per month in the third year plus HRA as per DBT-CSIR Rules.
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 12-12-2014 i.e. the last date of receipt of applications for the post.
- Age limit relaxable for statutory groups and women as per rule.
- The engagement of JRFs is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project funded by DST, Govt. of India for a maximum period of THREE YEARS and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
HOW TO APPLY :
Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data along with the applications as per the format below along with e-mail address / contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates addressed to Dr. N.M. Sachindra, Senior Principal Scientist, MMS Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore – 570 020 (email: [email protected]) so as to reach on or before 12-12-2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 08-12-2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CFTRI|
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017