Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with MSc holders
Company name :Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Posts :Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : MSc
Salary : Rs.12,000-18000/- p.m
No of Post : 02
Last date to apply :15.10.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of 2 (TWO) positions of Junior Research Fellow on a temporary contractual basis in the research project entitled “REVERSE TRANSCRIPTASE PCR (RT-PCR) TECHNIQUE FOR DETECTION OF MEAT BORNE PATHOGENS” (GAP-0459) funded by the Ministry of Science & Technology, Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India, New Delhi tenable at the Department of Meat & Marine Sciences (MMS), CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore, Karnataka.
- No of post : 02
- Essential Qualifications :Position 1: First Class Master‘s Degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology with good academic record and should have been qualified NET or NET for lectureship in National Eligibility Test conducted by CSIR-UGC or should have GATE or equivalent qualification.
- NET Qualified: A Fellowship of Rs.16,000/- per month for first two years and Rs.18,000/- per month in the third year plus HRA as per DBT-CSIR Rules.
- NET for lectureship qualified: A Fellowship of Rs.12,000/- per month for first two years and Rs.14,000/- per month in the third year plus HRA as per DBT-CSIR Rules.
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 15-10-2014. i.e. the last date of receipt of applications for the post. Age limit shall be relaxable for statutory groups and women as per rule.
- The engagement of JRFs are exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project funded by DBT, Govt. of India for a maximum period of THREE YEARS and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates to Dr. NM Sachindra, Senior Principal Scientist MMS Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore – 570 020 (email: email@example.com) so as to reach on or before 15-10-2014. Applications received after the due date (i.e., 15-10-2014) will be rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/post. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date to apply: 15.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CFTRI||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|