Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with MSc holders
Company name :Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Posts :Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : MSc
Salary : Rs.12,000-14000/- p.m
No of Post : 02
Last date to apply :15.10.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of 1 [ONE] position of Junior Research Fellow on a temporary contractual basis in the research project entitled “Anti-proliferative and apoptosis-inducing potentials of carotenoids against human breast cancer (MCF-7 & MDA-MB-231) cells” (GAP-0460) funded by the Department of Science & Technology, Government of India, New Delhi tenable at the Department of Molecular Nutrition (DMN), CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore, Karnataka.
- No of post : 01
- Essential Qualifications : First class M.Sc. in Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Biochemistry with good academic records and should have been qualified in National Eligibility Test conducted by CSIR-UGC.
- Emoluments: A Fellowship of Rs.12,000/- per month for first two years and Rs.14,000/- per month in the third year plus HRA as per DST Rules.
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 15-10-2014. i.e. the last date of receipt of applications for the post.
- Age limit shall be relaxable for statutory groups and women as per rule.
- The engagement of JRF is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project funded by DST, Govt. of India for a maximum period of THREE YEARS and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates (date of birth, caste, qualification/experience) as hard copy to Dr. P. Ganesan, Scientist, (e-mail: [email protected]), Department of Molecular Nutrition, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore – 570 020 so as to reach on or before 15-10-2014.
- Applications received after the due date (i.e., 15-10-2014) will be rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/post.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date to apply: 15.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CFTRI||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|