Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with MSc holders
Company name : Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Posts :Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : MSc
Salary : Rs.16,000/- p.m
No of Post : 02
Last date to apply :05.11.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for 2 [Two] positions of Junior Research Fellow on a temporary contractual basis in the research project entitled “Probiotics for Antigen Delivery” (GAP-0438), funded by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, New Delhi tenable at the Department of Protein Chemistry & Technology (PC&T), CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore, Karnataka.
- No of post : 02
- Essential Qualification: First class postgraduate degree in science with specialization in Biological Sciences with good academic records and should have been qualified for lectureship in National Eligibility Test conducted by CSIR-UGC. Molecular Biology & animal handling experience candidates are preferred.
- Emoluments: A Fellowship of Rs.16,000/- per month plus 20% HRA as per DBT-CSIR Rules.
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 05-11-2014 i.e. the last date of receipt of applications for the post.
- The engagement of JRF is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project funded by DST, Govt. of India for a maximum period from NOVEMBER, 2014 to AUGUST, 2016 and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/ claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/ CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- No TA/ DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/ contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates addressed to Dr. Rajagopal, Principal Scientist (email: rajagopalk @ cftri.res.in or krgopal22 @ rediffmail.com) Department of Protein Chemistry and Technology, CSIR – CFTRI, Mysore – 570 020 on or before 05-11-2014. Details of the research of Dr. K. Rajagopal may be seen at www.cftri.com/viewprofile.php?empno=2314. Applications received after the due date (i.e., 05-11-2014) will be summarily rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/ post.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 05.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CFTRI|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016