Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with M.Sc/ B.E/ B.Tech holders
Company name :Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Posts :Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc/ B.E/ B.Tech
Salary : Rs.12,000
No of Post : 02
Last date to apply : 29-09-2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of 2 (TWO) positions of Junior Research Fellow on a temporary contractual basis in the joint CFTRI-IISc research project entitled “Computational fluid dynamic (CFD) modeling of algal photo bioreactors for CO2 sequestration and conversion to value added products (food, fuel)” (GAP-0450) funded by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India, New Delhi tenable at the Department of Plant Cell Biotechnology (PCBT), CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore, Karnataka.
- Essential Qualifications : Position 1: First Class M.Sc., in Biotechnology/Bioscience/Life Sciences/Biochemistry with good academic record and should be NET or NET for lectureship qualified in National Eligibility Test conducted by CSIR-UGC.
- Emoluments: NET Qualified: A Fellowship of Rs.16,000/- per month for first two years and Rs.18,000/- per month in the third year plus HRA as per DBT-CSIR Rules.
NET for lectureship qualified: A Fellowship of Rs.12,000/- per month for first two years and Rs.14,000/- per month in the third year plus HRA as per DBT-CSIR Rules.
Position 2: First Class B.E./B. Tech. in Biotechnology / Chemical Engg. / Biochemical Engg. with good academic record and should have GATE or equivalent qualification.
- Emoluments: A Fellowship of Rs.16,000/- per month for first two years and Rs.18,000/- per month in the third year plus HRA as per DBT-CSIR Rules.
- Job description: Experimental validation of CFD modeling in photobioreactors.
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 29-09-2014. i.e. the last date of receipt of applications for the post.
- Age limit shall be relaxable for statutory groups and women as per rule.
- The engagement of JRF is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project funded by DBT, Govt. of India for a maximum period of THREE YEARS and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates to Dr. S.N. Mudliar, Principal Scientist or Dr. R. Sarada, Head, Plant Cell Biotechnology Department (PCBT), CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore – 570 020 (email: [email protected]) so as to reach on or before 29-09-2014.
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From CFTRI||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016