Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with M.E./M. Tech/Post-Graduate holders
Company name : Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.E./M. Tech/Post-Graduate
Salary : Rs.16,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 02
Location : Mysore
Last date to apply : 21.08.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of 2 [TWO] positions of Junior Research Fellow on a temporary contractual basis in the research project entitled “Design and Development of Engineered Nano Food particles” (GAP-0452) funded by the Science & Engineering Board (SERB), Government of India, New Delhi tenable at the Department of Food Engineering (FED), CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore, Karnataka.
- Essential Qualification: M.E./M. Tech. in Chemical Engineering/Food Technology/Food Processing and Engineering/Biotechnology/Biochemical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Nanotechnology with valid GATE qualification. (or) First class Post-Graduate Degree in Science with Specialization in Food Technology/Food Processing Technology/Food Science/Biotechnology/Nanotechnology with good academic records and should have been qualified for lectureship in National Eligibility Test conducted by CSIR-UGC.
- Emoluments:A Fellowship of Rs.16,000/- per month plus HRA as per SERB-CSIR Rules.
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 21-08-2014 i.e. the last date of receipt of applications for the post.
- Age limit shall be relaxable for statutory groups and women as per rule.
- The engagement of JRFs are exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project funded by Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB), Govt. of India for a maximum period of FOUR YEARS and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates to Dr. C. Anandharamakrishnan , Principal Scientist, Department of Food Engineering, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore – 570 020, Karnataka (email: [email protected]) on or before 21-08-2014.
Applications received after the due date (i.e., 21-08-2014) will be summarily rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/post.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 21.08.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CFTRI|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016