Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellows through recruitment notification – Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Recruitment 2015 – NO.FT/15(945)/2013/E-1. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellows on or before 31/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellows|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI), Mysore – 570 020|
Detail of Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Junior Research Fellows Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of 2 [TWO] positions of Junior Research Fellows on a temporary contractual basis in the research project entitled “Probiotics for Antigen Delivery” (GAP-0438) funded by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, New Delhi tenable at the Department of Protein Chemistry & Technology (PC&T), CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore, Karnataka.
- No of post : 02
- Essential Qualifications : First class postgraduate degree in science with specialization in Biological Sciences (Molecular Biology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Bioinformatics) with good academic records. Molecular Biology & animal handling experience candidates are preferred..
- Emoluments : A Fellowship of Rs.16,000/- per month plus HRA as per DBT-CSIR Rules.
- Terms & Conditions: Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 31-01-2015 i.e., the last date of receipt of applications for the post. The engagement of JRF is exclusively for the above mentioned project. The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project funded by DBT, Govt. of India for a period from January, 2015 to August, 2016 and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier. The engagement under the project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
Selection Procedure for Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) – Junior Research Fellows Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/01/2015
- The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/ post.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellows Vacancy in Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI):
Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data (Hardcopy) with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates to Dr. K. Rajagopal, Principal Scientist, PC&T Dept. CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore – 570 020 on or before 31-01-2015. Details of the research of Dr. K. Rajagopal may be seen at www.cftri.com/viewprofile.php?empno=2314. Applications received after the due date (i.e., 31-01-2015) will be rejected. The names of the short-listed candidates will be announced & displayed in CFTRI website. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/01/2015
Reference: Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Recruitment 2015 – NO.FT/15(945)/2013/E-1.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CFTRI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016