Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with M.Sc holders
Company name : Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : Rs.12,000-16,000/- p.m.
No of Post : 01
Location : Mysore
Last date to apply : 05.12.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for 1 [One] position of Junior Research Fellow on a temporary contractual basis in the research project entitled “Life Cycle and techno-economic assessment of algae-based CO2 sequestration and conversion to value-added products (food, feed and fuel” (GAP-0445), funded by the Department of Science & Technology, Government of India, New Delhi tenable at the Department of Plant Cell Biotechnology (PCBT), CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore, Karnataka.
- Essential Qualification: First Class M.Sc., in Biotechnology/ Bioscience/ Life Sciences/ Biochemistry with good academic record and should be NET or NET for lectureship qualified in National Eligibility Test conducted by CSIR-UGC or equivalent qualification.
- Emoluments : (under revision) NET Qualified :A Fellowship of Rs.16,000/- per month for first two years and Rs.18,000/- per month in the third year plus HRA as per DST-CSIR guidelines. NET for lectureship qualified :A Fellowship of Rs.12,000/- per month for first two years and Rs.14,000/- per month in the third year plus HRA as per DBT-CSIR guidelines. OR First Class B.E./B. Tech. in Biotechnology/Chemical Engg./Biochemical Engg. with good academic record and should have GATE or equivalent qualification.
- Emoluments : A Fellowship of Rs.16,000/- per month for first two years and Rs.18,000/- per month in the third year plus HRA as per DBT-CSIR Rules.
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 05-12-2014 i.e. the last date of receipt of applications for the post.
- Age limit relaxable for statutory groups and women as per rule.
- The engagement of JRF is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project funded by DST, Govt. of India for a maximum period from DECEMBER, 2014 to MARCH, 2017 of three years and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
How to apply :
Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates addressed to Dr. S.N. Mudliar or Dr. V.S. Chauhan, Principal Scientist, Plant Cell Biotechnology Department (PCBT), CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore – 570 020 (email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) so as to reach on or before 05-12-2014.
Applications received after the due date (i.e.,05-12-2014) will be rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/post
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 05.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CFTRI|