Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Assistant Job on or before 22/12/2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||22/12/2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore – 570 020|
Detail of Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the following position on a temporary basis tenable at the Department of Spice & Flavour Science (DSFS), CSIR-CFTRI under the research project “Comparison of aroma compounds in Basmati varieties with respect to geographical location of rice cultivation”.
Funding Agency : DBT-BIOCARE funded project
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Project Assistant (Level-II)||M.Sc with minimum 55% marks in Chemistry/ Bio-chemistry/ Food Science/ Food Technology. Desirable : One year research experience||Rs.8000/- (Fixed).||28 years|
Selection Procedure for Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/12/2014.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Assistant Vacancy in Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI):
Interested candidates may send detailed bio-data, attested copies of certificates and all necessary documents to Dr. K. Radhika Reddy, Principal Investigator, GAP-0453, Department of Spice and Flavour Science, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore – 570 020 Email: email@example.com on or before 22/12/2014. Applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through email/post
Terms & Conditions :
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 22/12/2014 i.e., the last date of the receipt of application for the post.
- Age limit shall be relaxed for statutory groups and women as per rule.
- The engagement of PA-II is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project funded by DBT, Govt. of India for the project period (three years) or till the funds are available, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/12/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CFTRI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|