Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) invites application for the recruitment of Project Assistant – II with MSc holders
Company name : Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Posts :Project Assistant – II
Qualification : MSc
Salary : Rs.12,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply :18.11.2014
Details of Post :
Project Assistant – II:
CSIR- Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore a constituent National Laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Institute (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 1 [One] position of Project Assistant [Level-II] Project Assistant-Level II on a temporary contractual basis in the SERB sponsored research project entitled “Novel controlled delivery systems for bio-active flavourants using bio-degradable polymers and proteins for effective applications in food and beverages” (GAP-0440), tenable at the Department of Spices & Flavour Science (SFS), CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore, Karnataka.
- Essential Qualification : First class M.Sc. in Chemistry / Nano Science / Nano Technology/ with good academic records preferably with experience on Spice biomolecules isolation, characterization and applications.
- Emoluments : Rs.12,000/- (Rupees Twelve Thousand Only) per month as per SERB / CSIR Rules.
- Age Limit : The upper age limit for applying shall be 28 years (as on 18-11-2014), which is relaxed upto 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Schedule Tribes, Women, Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and OBCs.
Terms & Conditions :
- Suitable candidates as required for the project will be called for an interview.
- The engagement of Project Assistant are exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project funded by SERB, Govt. of India for a maximum period of Four years and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates to Dr. S. Nagarajan, Senior Scientist, Department of Spices & Flavour Science (SFS), CSIR-CFTRI,Mysore-570 020, Karnataka (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 18-11-2014. Applications received after the due date (i.e., 18-11-2014) will be summarily rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/ post.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 18.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CFTRI|