Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant Level-II through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Assistant Level-II on or before 20/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant Level-II|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI), Mysore – 570 020|
Detail of Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Project Assistant Level-II Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for One  position of Project Assistant [Level-II] on a temporary contractual basis tenable at Traditional Foods & Sensory Science, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore under the Research Project entitled “Edible confectionery chews and functional beverage mix for increased sustenance of energy levels in sports personeel ” (GAP-465) funded by MOFPI.
- No of post : 01
- Essential Qualification : First Class M.Sc. in Food Science / Food technology / Biotechnology with good academic records.
- Emoluments : Rs.12,000/- (Rupees Twelve thousand only) consolidated.
Terms & Conditions :
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 20-01-2015 i.e., the last date of receipt of applications for the post.
- Age limit shall be relaxable for statutory groups and women as per rule.
- The engagement of PA-II is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project funded by CDB for maximum period of one year and co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
Selection Procedure for Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) – Project Assistant Level-II Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/01/2015
- The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/ post.
How to apply for Project Assistant Level-II Vacancy in Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI):
No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview. Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/ contract phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates to Mr. Suresh D Sakhare, Scientist, FMBCT Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore – 570 020 on or before 20-01-2015. Applications received after the due date (i.e., 20-01-2015) will be summarily rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/ post.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CFTRI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|