Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant Level-II through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Assistant Level-II on or before 31/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant Level-II|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI), Mysore – 570 020|
Detail of Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Project Assistant Level-II Recruitment:
CSIR-Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore a constituent National Laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Institute (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 1 [One] position of Project Assistant-Level II on a temporary contractual basis in the DBT sponsored research project entitled “Development of recombinant Newcastle disease virus (NDV) to target tumor cells and assessment of its oncolytic potential using a magnetic nanoparticle (MNP) delivery system in tumor models” (GAP-0466), tenable at the Department of Biochemistry & Nutrition (B&N), CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore, Karnataka.
- Essential Qualification : First class M.Sc. in Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Nanotechnology/ with good academic records preferably with working experience in cell culture, Molecular Biology techniques, and handling of laboratory animals.
- Emoluments : Rs.12,000/- (Rupees Twelve Thousand only) per month as per SERB/CSIR Rules.
- Age Limit : The upper age limit for applying shall be 28 years (as on 31-01-2015), which is relaxed upto 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Schedule Tribes, Women, Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and OBCs.
- Terms & Conditions : Suitable candidates as required for the project will be called for an interview. The engagement of Project Assistant is exclusively for the above-mentioned project. The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project funded by DBT, Govt. of India for a maximum period of 2 years and is extendable based on the candidate’s performance. The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project funded by DBT, Govt. of India for the project period (three years) or till the funds are available, whichever is earlier. The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
Selection Procedure for Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) – Project Assistant Level-II Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/01/2015
- The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/ post.
How to apply for Project Assistant Level-II Vacancy in Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI):
Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates to Dr. Ravindra, Ramalingaswami Fellow, Department of Biochemistry & Nutrition (B&N), CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore–570020, Karnataka (email: [email protected] on or before 31-01-2015. Applications received after the due date (i.e., 31-01-2015) will be summarily rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/post.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CFTRI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016